PROMOTION PERIOD: 1 May - 31 may 2017
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. To participate in this promotion, simply purchase $20 worth of Air Wick products* in a single receipt from 1 May - 31 May 2017 to qualify.
2. SMS your details to 8363 5229 in this format:
Full Name (as per NRIC)<SPACE>NRIC No.<SPACE>Email Address<SPACE>Receipt Number
3. Retain the original receipt for proof of purchase during prize collection
- 3 x Grand Prizes Winners, who will each win a trip for 2 to Keukenhof Gardens, Holland including Return Economy Flights from Singapore and 4 Nights Hotel Accomodation in 2 or 3 star hotel, valued at up to SGD$3,640.00 worth of travel package.
RECKITT BENCKISER PTE LTD'S TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. By participating in this contest, participants shall be deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, the prize(s) will be provided in accordance with and subject to these terms and conditions.
2. This promotion is open to all Singaporean residents over 18 years of age except directors, officers and employees (and the immediate families of such persons) of the Promoter, its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion.
3. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
4. The Promotion commences 0000hrs, Monday 01 May 2017 and closes on 2359hrs, Wednesday 31 Mar 2017. Promotional Period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
How to Participate
5. Purchases of $20 of participating brand; Air Wick, from nationwide participating outlets are eligible to participate in the Promotion.
6. There is no limit on the number of entries per Participant. Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter upon receipt.
7. Entry is by SMS only from Singapore mobile phone numbers.
SMS Entry: Send SMS to 8363 5229 with YOUR FULL NAME, EMAIL, NRIC, EMAIL and RECEIPT NO to be automatically entered into the promotion. Entrants will need to keep their original receipt in order to claim a winning prize.
Each entry must:
(a) not include any content that is false, untrue and/or inaccurate;
(b) not contain the personal information of any person other than that of the Participant
submitting the entry;
(c) not breach any relevant laws.
8. The prize for this Promotion is:
3 x Grand Prizes Winners, who will each win a trip for 2 to Keukenhof Gardens, Holland including Return Economy Flights from Singapore and 4 Nights Hotel Accomodation in 2 or 3 star hotel, valued at up to SGD$3,640.00 worth of travel package.
9. Each Participant shall only be entitled to one prize. Winner may claim prize conditional upon the following:
(a) Production of original receipt or other proof of purchase of an eligible product – such documentation must clearly specify that an eligible product was purchased during the Promotional Period but prior to submission of the entry;
(b) Winner shall forfeit any components of the prize that remain unclaimed, for any reason, within the time period stipulated by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
(c) Winner and travel companion must, at the Promoter’s request, participate, without remuneration, in all promotional activity (such as photography, filming and/or publicity events).
(d) Winner and travel companion consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media globally and in perpetuity without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome thereof), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Winner and travel companion acknowledge and agree that the Promoter has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote, and otherwise use the promotional materials created, including videos and photographs, to produce public relations materials, magazine printed ads, editorials, marketing tools and other printed matters, including materials for the Promoter’s website and/or website of any of its affiliates. Winner and travel companion shall not have any claim nor be entitled to, any payment for the use, publishing or broadcasting the promotional and/or public relations materials created. Furthermore all rights, title and interest in and to the abovementioned promotional and/or public relations materials, including all intellectual property rights and moral rights thereto, shall be the property of the Promoter.
(e) Winner and travel companion further agree, at the Promoter’s request, to execute and any all documents to give effect to the terms and conditions, including but not limited to documents in relation to the claim and receipt of prizes, consents, authorisations, releases, waivers or indemnities for participation in prize components, and intellectual property rights and moral rights.
(f) The travel dates and accommodation venue is subject to availability.
10. The prize winner will be selected on 15 June 2017 0900. The winners will be notified via telephone on 16 June 2017. Prize not claimed by 16 July 2017 may be withdrawn at the Promoter’s discretion.
11. The Promoter and/or its agency may require the prize winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and/or proof of residency as a condition for claim of prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and/or its agency. The prize will be awarded only to the winner and not to proxies or representatives of the winner.
12. Winner acknowledges that some components of the prize may involve in dangerous activities in relation to which participation may carry inherent risks. By entering this Promotion and accepting the prize, winner accepts and assumes such risks.
13. The Promoter shall not be responsible in the event that the winner and/or travel companion is/are prevented from travelling to the destination country by customs, immigration, embassy or other authority, and the Promoter shall not be liable to return or exchange the prize or any part thereof for cash or any alternative prize
14. Flights, accommodation and any activities are subject to booking and availability. The travel component of the prize is subject to any additional terms and conditions as may be specified by the prize provider.
Any changes made to travel plans once booked shall be funded by the winner.
If the winner and/or travel companion is/are unable to travel on the date booked and are unable to make any changes at their own expense, the winner and/or travel companion will be deemed to have automatically forfeited the prize. The Promoter will not pay for any leave from employment that may be necessary for travel.
15. All other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any transfer costs, meals, expenses, spending money, ticket admissions, taxes, insurance and other ancillary costs are the sole responsibility of the winner and travel companion, as incurred
16. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stated
17. Prizes may be issued up to 30 days from the notification of the winners. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage to, or delay in delivery or transit of, the prizes.
18. The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to written directions from any regulatory authority.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for:
(a) late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise;
(b) receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information whether provided by a Participant or otherwise; or
(c) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any damage to property or injury to related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or materials for this Promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion:
(a) disqualify any entry that the Promoter has any reason to believe does not comply with the terms and conditions;
(b) verify the validity of all entries and Participants (including identity, age and place of residence) as it deems necessary;
(c) disqualify any Participant and all of the Participant’s entries for tampering or interfering with or disrupting the Promotion, entry process and/or breaching the terms and conditions; and/or
(d) cancel the prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of the prize if the winner, if applicable) is/are, in the opinion of the Promoter, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave(s) in an aggressive, offensive, uncontrollable, unruly or disorderly manner, engages or attempts to engage in illegal conduct, behave(s) in a manner which may tarnish or diminish the goodwill, name and/or reputation of the Promoter, its brands and/or products concerned, its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, or behave(s) in a manner which is otherwise inappropriate.
The Promoter’s rights (including but not limited to recovery of damages or other compensation) in relation to any misconduct of the Participants are expressly reserved to the fullest extent.
21. The Promoter and/or its agency may refuse to allow a winner to use or take part in any or all aspects of a prize if the Promoter and/or its agency reasonably determines in its sole discretion that the winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely do so.
22. Taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and/or use not specified in these terms and conditions as being provided by the Promoter are the sole responsibility of the winner. If required by law, the Promoter and/or its agency reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate tax authorities the amount of any tax or taxes due on the prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice about any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning.
23. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, directors, officers and employees of the Promoter, its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to participation in this Promotion or during the course of accepting and/or using any prize.
24. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves right to change, amend, add or delete any or all of the terms and conditions, and to offer alternative prizes, at any time and without any prior notice.
25. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by relevant regulatory authorities), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
26. The Promotion is conducted in Singapore only and is governed by the laws of Singapore.
27. The Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (S) Pte Ltd, which (where the context permits such as in relation to assignments, licences, consents, authorisations, releases, waivers or indemnities by / from Participants)
28. Any queries regarding the travel packages shall be made directly to the travel agency.
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.