PROMOTION PERIOD: 1 May - 11 July 2018
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Every S$25 spent on participating brands (Eucerin/Hansaplast/NIVEA products) in a single receipt during the promotion period (which is from 1 May 2018 to 11 Jul 2018) at participating retailers will entitle the participant 1 chance to win a Mitsubishi Attrage Eco-Friendly Sedan.
2. For purchases in multiples of S$25 in a single receipt, chances will be recorded accordingly without the need to send in multiple entries. Eg. S$55 spent on participating brands in a single receipt automatically receives 2 chances in the draw
3. Upon fulfilment of above condition, one additional chance will be awarded to participants for each piece of NIVEA Hydration Super Mousse 150ml, NIVEA Pearl White Super Mousse 150ml or NIVEA White Oil Clear Super Mousse 150ml (the “Bonus Chance Items”) purchased.
Eg. a) S$25 spent on participating brands in a single receipt including one item of Bonus Chance Item automatically receives 2 chances in the draw
b) S$25 spent on participating brands in a single receipt including two items of Bonus Chance Items automatically receives 3 chances in the draw
4. Entries for the Draw can be submitted through online submission at www.BDFWinACar2018.com
The Grand Prize will be a Mitsubishi Attrage Eco-Friendly Sedan in White Pearl (“Prize).
The Prize includes (i) the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST), (ii) import duty, (iii) additional registration fee (ARF), (iv) standard equipment for the Vehicle prevailing at the time of booking, (iv) warranty from car’s manufacture or car dealers for 5 years unlimited mileage, (v) 10-year / 200,000km engine warranty by car’s manufacturer whichever comes first, and excludes all other items (including but not limited to registration fee, road tax, insurance, Certificate of Entitlement (COE), IU unit and license plate), which shall be borne by the winner of the Lucky Draw (the “Winner”). The Prize has to be registered in the name of the Winner within one (1) month of the draw date. Prize is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash, other models or items.
1 winner only.
BEIERSDORF TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This Draw is open to all Singapore citizens and permanent residents of 18 years and above except employees or staff of Beiersdorf Singapore Pte Ltd (Organiser), and its advertising and promotion agencies.
2. Incomplete entries and illegible entries will be disqualified. Entries with less than S$25 (in a single receipt) will be disqualified. Combined receipts of S$25 will not be accepted.
3. Multiple entries are allowed but each entry must be accompanied with a valid receipt of different receipt numbers. Entries with repeated receipt numbers will be disqualified.
4. Only original purchase receipts from participating retailers will be accepted. The participating retailers are 7-Eleven, Amazon Singapore, Cheers, Cold Storage, FairPrice, Giant, Guardian, Redmart, Unity, Watsons, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore General Hospital and National Skin Centre located in Singapore.
5. All entries (online submission and hard copy contest forms) with valid receipts have to be received by 23:59 hrs of 16 July 2018 to qualify for the Lucky Draw.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this promotion, prize redemption and/or substitute prizes of similar value without any liability or prior notice.
7. Participation in this promotion and/or acceptance of the prize constitute permission for Beiersdorf to use the names and particulars of participants for marketing, advertising and trade activities purposes and in any manner Beiersdorf deems appropriate. Acceptance of the price also constitutes Cycle & Carriage Automotive Pte Ltd to use and disclose his/her personal data for all purposes relevant to the vehicle registration.
8. The Lucky Draw for the sole winner will be conducted at the Beiersdorf Singapore Pte Ltd office at 11, North Buona Vista Drive, #13-09, The Metropolis Tower 2, Singapore 138589 on 30 Jul 2018 or at any other time or venue as determined by the Organiser.
9. Results of the Lucky Draw will be published in The New Paper on 8 Aug 2018.
10. The winner will be contacted within 7 days from the date of the Lucky Draw to schedule for collection of the Grand Prize at Cycle & Carriage Automotive Pte Ltd Showroom at 239 Alexandra Rd, Singapore 159930.
11. The winner must be at least 18 years and in possession of a valid driving license to drive legally in Singapore. Alternatively, winner may authorize a family member who fulfils the above conditions to collect the Grand Prize on his or her behalf.
12. The winner must produce their NRIC, driving license and letter of authorization (where applicable) for verification to collect the Grand Prize.
13. The Organiser holds the right to draw a reserve winner to replace any winner who (a) has subsequently found to be disqualified; or (b) has failed to claim the Grand Prize after 30 days of announcement. Any unclaimed prize after 30 days of announcement of the reserve winner (if applicable) will be donated to charity. The Organiser’s decision in relation to the winner shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
14. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should the Grand Prize or any part thereof be forfeited.
15. The Organiser, its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (i) makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, fitness of purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to the Prize, and (ii) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following: a) any additional expenses incurred by participants for taking part in this Draw or collection of the Prize; b) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Draw or use of the Prize; c) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Draw period; d) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Draw and processing of Entries; and e) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify the winner.
16. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Participants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
17. In event of any dispute, the Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion are final and no correspondence and/or objection will be entertained.
18. By taking part in this draw, all persons participating herein agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.