HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Purchase a minimum of 1 bottle of any participating Casillero del Diablo wines in a single transaction and submit your entry to the lucky draw at www.casillerodeldiablo.com/ManUtdTour. Each entry qualify one (1) chance in winning a trip to follow Manchester United on tour in China in July 2016.
- Promotion is valid from 1 May - 16 June 2016. See all participating products here.
- Terms & conditions apply.
- A trip for 2 to see Manchester United play a pre-season game in China in July (includes airfare, hotel and tickets to the game).
ORGANISER'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Participants: The Participants in this promotion ("Promotion") organized by VCT Group of Wineries Asia Pte Ltd, are persons over 18 years of age who enter the competition, purchase a minimum of one or more 750ml bottles of Casillero del Diablo “Participating Products” and have complied with all requirements set forth in these Terms and Conditions (the "Participants").
2. Offer Period: This promotion will be effective in Singapore from 1st May 2016 - 16th June 2016.
3. Participating products: The promotion will involve all Casillero del Diablo wines purchased through RedMart and/or other participating retail outlets. Henceforth all referred to as the "Participating Products".
4. Prize: Participants who meet all the requirements set forth in these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with the procedures may obtain the following prize : A trip for 2 to see Manchester United play a pre-season game in China in July (includes airfare, hotel and tickets to the game - the game and the dates are subject to change.)
5. Participation: During the offer period, participants must purchase a minimum of one of the Casillero del Diablo “Participating Products”, go to www.casillerodeldiablo.com/ManUtdTour and submit their official personal information. Each Participant will be responsible for the information submitted.
- The Promoter may disqualify a participant if the information provided is considered inaccurate, misleading or if the Promoter deems it does not to comply with requirements.
- Multiple competition entries per participant are permitted, granted that should they win, they are able to provide their multiple receipts as proof of purchase.
- The final Draw will take place at 51 Bras Basah Road on the 18th June 2016.
- Winners will be notified by email and phone call on the 19th June 2016.
6. Award of prize: The award of prizes in all cases will, regardless of any other remaining requirements established in the present Terms and Conditions, be completed with the following requirements:
- Potential winners will be notified of their status by email and phone call.
- Prizes are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged for any other Prize.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified that they have not won.
7. Prize Claim: Prize may be claimed within the non-extendable term of five (5) days following the notification of a participant as a potential winner. The potential winner can only bring a companion who is also 18 years or older to China. It is necessary that potential prize winners and their companion, at the time of delivery of prize or when they come to claim the prize, have ID documents that clearly and without any possibility of doubt identify them, as well as a copy of the ID and the original receipt as proof of purchase. If the ID is not deemed satisfactory, in this case non-awarded prizes will remain the property of the promoter, who may reassign them to a reserve winner.
8. Invalid Entries: In any of the following cases, competition entries will be deemed invalid and cannot be used to claim Prizes: - Entries received via third parties, in bulk, of an offensive nature, illegible or lacking information will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted by the promoter for loss.
9. Any tax that must be paid or that should be created, in relation to the prizes, and any expenses that potential winners must incur in to be awarded a prize, to use, transport, claim and/or lodging, will be the sole responsibility of each potential winner, as well as any other additional costs to be incurred by the potential winner in connection with the claim and / or use of the prizes. Potential winners may not demand the exchange of their prize for money or any other prize.
10. Warranties of Participation and Prize: The promoter shall not be liable for damages potential winners might suffer to their persons or property, as a result of their participation in the promotion or in connection with the claim and / or use of the prizes. Also, the promoter can give no warranties of quality, eviction, exhibitory defects, operation, or any other in relation to the prizes, and must address any complaints to the builders, sellers, manufacturers or importers of the same. The promoter can in no event be liable for faulty computer equipment, communication, power supply, telephone lines, the internet, or for technical malfunctions, human error or deliberate actions of others that may disrupt, suspend or interrupt the normal operation of this promotion and / or access to the website. Also, the promoter, at his entire discretion, reserves the right not to consider those participants that:
- Use any technique that somehow misrepresents, confuses or hides any information that could identify the point of origin or the transmission path.
- Use other deceptive means of transmission, including but not limited to e-mails sent from a spammer robot.
- Use an Internet domain name of a third party, or transmit from or through a website of a third party without permission.
11. Privacy Consent: By submitting an entry, you expressly consent that the Manchester United (“MU”) Group (being all companies with the MU name) and the other MU Commercial Partners (as both may change over time) may share & use your personal information (a) to provide products & services you request, (b) for consumer profiling, market research & (c) unless you tick the boxes below to contact you by post, phone or electronically (incl. email, text & Digital TV) about MU related products, services, offers & events.
12. Participation restrictions: Legal entities, natural persons domiciled outside of Singapore, employees, distributors or partners of the promoter, VCT Group of Wineries Asia Pte Ltd, or their families up to second-grade relatives.
13. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: Participation in this promotion implies knowledge and acceptance on the part of participants, of the present terms and conditions as well as of decisions made by the promoter regarding any unforeseen issue not included herein, provided these latter issues comply with existing applicable law and have been duly approved by the appropriate enforcement authority in the country.
14. Publication of Terms and Conditions: These rules may be found on the Website www.casillerodeldiablo.com/ManUtdTour.
15. For further enquiries, please email email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters are non-replaceable if lost, misappropriated, stolen or damaged. The risk of loss of such gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters pass to you upon the delivery or electronic transmission to you. RedMart is not responsible for lost, misappropriated, damaged or stolen gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters.
RedMart may vary these Terms and Conditions or discontinue any promotion / discount / benefit / privilege at any time without any notice or liability to any party. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately, unless stated otherwise. Notice of any changes is deemed to be given when published on the website and RedMart assumes no obligation to provide notice in any other manner.
RedMart shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of RedMart’s goods and services or redemption of gifts or vouchers or use of promotion codes or any other privileges. RedMart shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of interruptions or unavailability of the RedMart's website or goods and services at any time.
RedMart makes no representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges offered.
RedMart may market, promote or transmit information about any promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges in any and all media or formats.
All information is correct at time of print. While every effort is made to keep our promotions’ information as up to date as possible, there may be short delays in updating such information. In this instance, the new terms and conditions of the relevant promotion / discount / benefit / privilege shall apply and override the information stated on our website.
Further terms and conditions apply. Please visit: http://about.redmart.com/terms for more information.