Credit Card Promotions
Sorry, there are no ongoing credit card promotions right now.
Universal Fine Print for vouchers and coupon codes
- Where applicable, there will be no limit to the number of vouchers issued per account unless stated.
- Voucher is not for resell.
- Voucher cannot be used to deduct delivery charges unless stated.
- Voucher may not be used to purchase baby formula, baby milk, or OTC medicine unless stated.
- Promotions/discounts/benefits/privileges are not valid with other on-going promotions, discounts, offers, vouchers, rebates or privileges unless stated.
- Voucher cannot be used by customers already in employee or other discount groups.
- RedMart's decision on all matters relating to the promotions, discounts, benefits, privileges, offers, gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, rebates, redemptions and privileges shall be final and binding.
- RedMart reserves the right to impose a limit of one account per physical address (at the unit number level). If a given address has multiple accounts associated with it, RedMart reserves the right to close all related accounts, suspend the accounts from participating in the RedMart referral program, prohibit the accounts from using any coupons and vouchers, cancel any orders placed and/or invalidate any credits earned. Allowing multiple accounts to share the same address is at the sole discretion of RedMart.
- The benefits, discounts, offers, gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebates, redemptions and privileges are non-redeemable for cash, non-transferable, non-assignable and non- exchangeable and their barter, trade, sale, photocopying, alteration, purchase, or transfer by any person or entity is strictly prohibited. Any use of a promotion, discount or privilege in violation of these Terms and Conditions will render it void.
- Gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters are non-replaceable if lost, misappropriated, stolen or damaged. The risk of loss of such gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters pass to you upon the delivery or electronic transmission to you of the same. RedMart is not responsible for lost, misappropriated, damaged or stolen gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters.
- You must not disclose, publish, reproduce, republish or broadcast any promotion code, personal identification number or password without RedMart's permission.
- Please check your offers, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters carefully for expiration dates as these may vary by promotion.
- RedMart may vary these Terms and Conditions or discontinue any promotion/discount/benefit/privilege at any time without any notice or liability to any party. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately, unless stated otherwise. Notice of any changes is deemed to be given when published on the website and RedMart assumes no obligation to provide notice in any other manner.
- RedMart shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of RedMart’s goods and services or redemption of gifts or vouchers or use of promotion codes or any other privileges. RedMart shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of interruptions or unavailability of the RedMart's website or goods and services at any time.
- RedMart makes no representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the promotions/discounts/benefits/privileges offered.
- RedMart may market, promote or transmit information about any promotions/discounts/benefits/privileges in any and all media or formats.
- All information is correct at time of print. While every effort is made to keep our promotions information as up to date as possible, there might be short delays in updating such information. In this instance, the new terms and conditions of the relevant promotion/discount/benefit/privilege shall apply and override the information stated on our website.