PROMOTION PERIOD: 1 April - 7 may 2017
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. To participate in this promotion, simply purchase $9.90 worth of Colgate Toothbrushes in a single receipt.
2. Forward your RedMart e-invoice (sent to your inbox after order delivery) to SGContest@colpal.com to qualify for the redemption, while stocks last.
GIFT: Enamel Health Toothpaste (24g), (worth $2.50) .
COLGATE'S TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This Redemption is exclusive to RedMart purchases in Singapore only.
2. Colgate-Palmolive (Eastern) Pte. Ltd is the organizer [“Organizer”] of this Redemption.
3. Purchase a minimum $9.90 nett worth of any Colgate Toothbrushes in a single RedMart invoice within the period of 1st April 2017 – 30th April 2017. E-mail the invoice of the purchase to SGContest@colpal.com with your Name and Home Address by 7th May 2017. We will mail the toothpaste sample over within 2 weeks of receiving the invoice.
4. Each redemption is only considered valid if accompanied by a single valid original Redmart invoice. Invoice that do not fulfill the requirements above will not be considered.
5. All redemptions must be made within the period of 1st April 2017 – 7th May 2017.
6. You may redeem as many entries as you wish. One redemption per valid single original RedMart invoice only. Each redemption is not valid in conjunction with other Colgate redemption promotions nationwide.
7. This redemption is open to all residents of Singapore aged thirteen (13) years and above, except employees and immediate family members of the Organizer and their advertising, promotion, event and PR agencies.
8. Participants aged thirteen (13) till eighteen (18) years of age will need to get permission from parents or guardian.
9. Entries and receipts that are duplicates, incomplete, redeemed, late or submitted without a valid original RedMart Invoice will not be considered.
10. While quantities last – limited pieces of toothpaste are available.
11. By participating in this Redemption, you agree to be bound by this Redemption’s rule and regulations. The decision of the Organizer is final. Any letters, enquires, appeal or protest will not be entertained. You hereby agree that no further action will be taken against the Organizer.
12. By participating in the Redemption, you give permission to the Organizer to process your personal data
13. The Organizer has the right to elect a third party [“Agency”] to process purchaser’s personal data.
14. The Organizer shall take necessary precautions to ensure that purchaser’s personal data is protected. The Agency will likewise adhere to the same precautionary measures.
15. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any of the vouchers with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice.
16. The Organizer reserves the right to change and/or amend and/or extend and/or withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of this Redemption without prior notice or giving any reasons thereof.
Notice under Section 12 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA) to consumers of Colgate-Palmolive (Eastern) Pte Ltd
Under the PDPA, there are various requirements that regulate the processing of your personal data as an individual (“Individual”). It informs the Individual of your rights under the PDPA, including actions Individuals may take to exercise such rights and its consequences, and in particular:-
(a) That we [“Organizer”] collect your personal data directly from the entry;
(b) Individual’s personal data is collected for the “Colgate RedMart Enamel Health Toothpaste Redemption”
(c) Individual has the right to access and correct your personal data once given;
(d) Individual’s personal data is disclosed to an elected Agency / Organizer for processing;
(e) The personal data requested from individual will only be used for the redemption
(f) The personal data given is obligatory and all incomplete entries will render the participation void;
(g) Individual’s personal data will be validated upon confirming redemptions and if there are changes to the personal data, the individual is required to update the Organizer; and
(h) If individual wishes to make enquiries or give feedback, please contact 800-6011-251 on Mondays to Fridays, from 10.00 am to 12.00pm, 2:00 pm to 5.00 pm
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.