Check out with your DBS/ POSB Credit or Debit Card to enjoy greater savings on RedMart now!
REDMART X DBS BANK LTD GENERAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By participating in the RedMart x DBS Bank Ltd jointly organized by DBS Bank Ltd, (“DBS”) and Redmart Limited ("RedMart"), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions:
1. Promotion is valid till 6 November 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. 20DBS promo code is valid only for new RedMart customers, limited only to one redemption per new customer at household level. 800 redemptions per month, valid till 6 November 2018.
3. DBS10 promo code is valid for existing RedMart customers, limited to 3 redemptions per customer at household level. limited to 3,000 redemptions per month, valid till 6 November 2018.
4. RMDBS50 promo code is valid for all RedMart customers, limited to 1 redemptions per customer at household level. Limited redemptions monthly, valid till 31st October 2018.
5. Payment must be made using only a DBS/POSB debit or credit card to enjoy these privileges.
5. Unless otherwise stated, all privileges exclude services charges and applicable taxes.
6. Promotion is not applicable for payment via Paypal and over-the-phone purchases.
7. Privileges are not exchangeable for cash or other items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, privileges, promotions, discount schemes, loyalty programmes, discount cards or vouchers, unless otherwise stated.
8. All promotions and vouchers are not valid on over the counter (OTC) medicine; and delivery charges.
9. DBS is not an agent of the merchant and makes no representation as to the quality of goods and services provided. Any dispute about quality or performance of the product and/or service is to be resolved directly with the merchant.
10. Privileges are subject to the RedMart's terms and conditions. For the complete details of RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit here.
11. DBS and RedMart reserve the right to vary the General Terms and Conditions governing the offers without prior notice.
12. In the case of a dispute, the decision of DBS on all matters shall be final.
13. DBS general terms and conditions apply. Visit here for more details.