PROMOTION PERIOD: 1 May - 30 June 2017
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. To participate in this promotion, simply purchase $15 worth of Dettol products* in a single receipt from 1 May - 30 June 2017 to qualify. Products excluded from this Contest are Dettol Hand Sanitizer and Dettol Antiseptic Cream.
2. SMS your details to 9010 2322 in this format:
Dettol<SPACE>Full Name (as per NRIC) <SPACE>NRIC No.<SPACE>Receipt Number
3. Retain the original receipt for proof of purchase during prize collection
- Grand Prize worth SGD$5,000 cash
- Second Prize worth SGD$3000 cash
- Third Prize worth SGD$1,000 cash
- 30 consolation prize x Dettol hampers worth SGD$200 each
RECKITT BENCKISER PTE LTD'S TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Entry is only open to Singapore residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. Promotion commences on Monday 1 May 2017 and closes at midnight on Friday 30 June 2017 (“Promotional Period”). Promotion Period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
3. Buy a minimum of $15 worth of Dettol products during the Promotion Period from all participating retailers to be eligible. Products excluded from this Contest are Dettol Hand Sanitizer and Dettol Antiseptic Cream. Participants are expected to retain their (original) receipt / proof of purchase to claim their prize in the event they win.
4. Entry is by SMS only from Singapore mobile phone numbers.
SMS ENTRY: SMS to 9010 2322 with Dettol <space> Fullname <space> NRIC No. <space> Receipt no. to be automatically entered into the promotion. Entrants will need to keep their original receipt in order to claim a winning prize.
5. There is no limit on the number of entries per Participant but each entry must have a separate original receipt as proof of purchase. Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter upon receipt.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tamper with the entry process. Failure or delay by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will not be valid entries. Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements and these Terms and Conditions.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right to decide on the entry.
9. Grand Prize worth SGD$5,000 cash. Second Prize worth SGD$3000 cash. Third Prize worth SGD$1,000 cash. 30 consolation prize x Dettol hampers worth SGD$200 each.
10. Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of similar value in the event of force majeure a stated prize is unavailable for any reason. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or for any other prizes. Neither Promoter nor its affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damages arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. Limit to one prize per person.
11. Collection of prizes will take at Gage Redemption @ Peace Centre, 1 Sophia Rd #04-14 Peace Centre, 228149 Singapore.
12. Each winner is only entitled to one prize in this Lucky Draw Contest.
13. The Lucky draws will take place at SmsDome 46 Jalan Pemimpin, #03-01 Halcyon, 577200 Singapore on Monday 3 July 2017.
14. Winners will be notified by phone and or SMS. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 3 days of first attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Drawings will be conducted by Promoter whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this promotion. No further correspondence or appeals to the Promoter will be entertained.
15. Prizes may not be redeemed by any person other than the prize winner unless with prior written arrangement with the Promoter. Any prizes won and not claimed will be donated to an appointed charity organization of the Promoter’s choice.
16. Winners shall be responsible for any and all applicable taxes or fees associated with winning the prizes. Unless otherwise specified, all ancillary costs are the winner’s responsibility.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter:-
(i) the Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, without prior notice and without the need to provide the reason;
(ii) (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency to claim the prize.
19. Winners acknowledge that some components of the prize(s) may involve in dangerous activities in relation to which participation may carry inherent risks. By entering this Promotion and accepting the prize, winners accept and assume such risks.
20. Entrants/Attendee consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the promotion is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
22. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Singapore regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24. By participating in this draw, participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and decisions of the Promoter.
The Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. of 1 Fifth Avenue, #04-06, Guthrie House, Singapore 268802.
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.