PROMOTION PERIOD: 1 April – 31 May 2018
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- To participate in this promotion, simply purchase $5 worth of selected Farmhouse products in a single receipt from 1 April to 31st May 2018 to qualify.
Each entry must be sent via SMS in the following format to 8822 6088 : FHSCOOT<space>NAME<space>NRIC<space>RECEIPT NUMBER
- All entries must be received no later than 15 June 2018 in order to qualify for the contest.
Trip for 2 to each of the 4 destinations. Worth $1100
F&N FOODS PTE LTD TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Promotion period is from 1st April to 31st May 2018. Only receipts dated within the promotion period will be accepted.
2. Promotion is valid on all Farmhouse Pasteurised and UHT milk.
3. 8 winners will be selected, 2 for each of the 4 destinations (Gold Coast/ Melbourne/ Perth/ Sydney). Winners for each destination will be selected randomly. No exchange or transfer of prizes will be allowed.
4. Each winner is entitled to redeem 2 Scoot Economy “FlyBag” return tickets from Singapore to the specified destination won. Round trip Scoot Economy “FlyBag” tickets include the cost of air fare, 20kg baggage and airport/ government taxes only. Redemption of the tickets are subject to the terms and conditions set by the airline (refer to item 19).
5. Entries must be submitted by SMS. SMS must be received in the below format FHSCOOT<space>NAME<space>NRIC<space>RECEIPT NUMBER to 8822 6088
6. Each receipt can only be submitted once, on any date from 1 April – 15 June 2018.
7. All entries must be received before the closing date 15th June 2018. All entries regardless of date of purchase submitted after closing will be deemed invalid and do not qualify for the promotion.
8. The receipt containing purchase of participating product(s) must be presented upon collection of prizes.
9. Winning entries are subjected to validation of purchase with participating retailer(s).
10. The draw will be conducted on 18th June 2018 by the organiser, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this promotion. No further correspondence or appeals to the organiser will be entertained.
11. Winners will be notified via the phone.
12. This promotion is open to all residing in in Singapore, except employees of F&N FOODS PTE LTD and SCOOT, promotion retailers and partners, appointed advertising agencies for this promotion, affiliates and their immediate family members.
13. The organiser reserves the right to verify the validity of qualified orders. Failure or delay by the organiser to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Cancelled orders will be disqualified.
14. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or for any other prizes. Neither organiser nor its affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damages arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
15. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of first attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
16. Prize may not be redeemed by any person other than the prize winner unless with prior arrangement with the organiser. Any prize(s) won and not claimed by a stated date will be forfeited.
17. The organiser reserves the right to request winner(s) to provide proof of identity and proof of residency to claim the prize.
18. The organiser reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions for this lucky draw promotion or replace the prizes with another of similar value at any time of its absolute discretion, without notice or liability to another person.
19. Redemption of the air ticket prizes are subject to the Terms and Conditions set by Scoot:
· The winner is entitled to two Economy “FlyBag” return tickets from Singapore to the specific destination won on Scoot-operated flights only. Interline or multi-city flights are not permitted.
· The ticket is not eligible for Economy “Fly”, Economy “FlyBagEat” or ScootBiz.
· The ticket includes the cost of air fare, 20kg baggage and airport/ government taxes only.
· Ticket is not eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual and cannot be used in conjunction with any other upgrade awards.
· The tickets may only be redeemed for 2 (02) passengers traveling on the same itinerary. Stopovers and/ or open-jaw travel are not permitted.
· Passengers shall be responsible to ensure that they have all necessary visa and any other travel documents/ approval(s).
· If ticket is used for a one-way journey or for one (01) passenger, it becomes void for further use.
· The tickets must be redeemed at least thirty (30) days before the departure date of the preferred flight.
· Travel must be made by 6 months from issued date of prize ticket. Extension is not permitted and request(s) will not be entertained.
· Travel is subject to availability of seats for redemption and on a first-come-first-served basis. Seats available for redemption are limited and separate from seats available for commercial purchase, i.e. if a seat is available for a given flight on FlyScoot.com or our Call Centre, it may not necessarily be available for redemption.
· Scoot does not accept any responsibility in the event that you are unable to book a redemption flight or unable to travel.
· Once booked, flight(s) may not be changed, re-routed, cancelled, refunded or credited toward other flights. Name change is also not permitted.
· Ancillary products and services (e.g. travel insurance, baggage, etc.), excluding meals, may be added up to 48 hours before departure through the “Manage My Booking” tool on FlyScoot.com, or by contacting our Call Centre. Meals may only be added up to 72 hours before departure.
· You have to pay all ancillary products and services including, but not limited to, travel insurance, extra baggage, excess baggage, payment processing fees, etc.
· Full payment, if any, must be made within 48 hours of the issuance of the redemption confirmation email. Extension is not permitted and reminders will not be sent. Failure to make payment within the stipulated time frame will result in the tickets being forfeited and booking cancelled. Scoot may, at its sole discretion and subject to seat availability, reinstate the cancelled booking at an administrative fee of SGD$100.00 (or equivalent) per passenger.
· All payment must be made using American Express, Visa or MasterCard only. Payment through SingPost, POLi, Alipay or any other methods are not valid and constitutes as a breach of the terms and conditions and will result in your booking being cancelled without any refund.
· Tickets are strictly non-transferable, and will be void if bartered, exchanged, bought or sold.
· This ticket has no cash value. No cash or credit alternative will be offered if the tickets are not redeemed.
· Scoot reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without notice, at any time.
· Scoot also reserves the right to cancel your booking, even if payment has been made, in the event of any breach of the terms and conditions and you will forfeit the prize and any payment made without refund, and acknowledge that Scoot has no liability to you.
· By submitting a redemption request, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.