HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
From 1 to 31 October 2016, make any purchase of NAN OPTIPRO 2, Gro 3, Kid 4 or NAN OPTIPRO H.A.2, H.A.3
Submit the completed entry form with your receipts via mail to ORO Redemption Centre. Entry form must include your comment on the reason why you should spend more time with your child/children.
You can submit multiple entries but each entry must be accompanied by qualifying purchases. However, each consumer is limited to one prize. Nestlé will select the top 15 entries based on originality and creativity.
- iRobot Romba 980 (worth $1,648 ) x 3 winners
- iRobot Braava 380t (worth $548) x 12 winners
Nestle Singapore Pte Ltd's General Terms and Conditions
- The winners of the prizes will be informed via phone/email by 30th November 2016, and results will be announced via Nestlé Baby Club Facebook Page.
- To collect their prizes, winners shall present personally his/her NRIC or passport. The award of prizes will be subject to verification to the full satisfaction of Nestlé. Any Participants who do not comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- This Contest is organized by Nestlé Singapore (Pte) Ltd, of 15A, Changi Business Park Central 1, #05-02/03, Eightrium @Changi Business Park, Singapore 486035 (“Nestlé”).
- This promotion is open to all citizens and permanent residents living in Singapore except employees of Nestlé Singapore (Pte) Ltd (“Nestlé”) and Nestlé’s advertising agencies, distributors, traders, retailers and online retailers, and immediate family members of these employees.
- Only entries that are considered as complete and correct by Nestlé will be eligible. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- Proof of submission is not proof of receipt, and Nestlé shall not be responsible or liable for any delay or non-receipt of submissions.
- Participants shall participate in the Contest on his/her own account, and shall not submit entries or participate on behalf of other persons.
- Each Participant represents and warrants that: he/she has obtained all necessary consents, licenses and approvals required in connection with the Contest and his/her participation, and (ii) all materials, documents and forms submitted or created by him/her in connection with the Contest are original and do not infringe on the rights of any party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, patent, trademark or brand name registered or enforceable anywhere in the world.
- Participants shall ensure that they remain contactable at all times. If Nestlé fails to contact any winner for any reason whatsoever, it may at its discretion elect to determine another winner in accordance with the Contest mechanism.
- Nestlé may, without notice and at any time, substitute any prize with a prize of similar value, as determined by Nestlé. Prizes won are given out on an “as it is” basis, and are not transferable, or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. To the extent not prohibited by law, all warranties and representations in connection with the prizes are expressly excluded. Winners shall collect their prizes in person, and shall comply with and be bound by all terms which the prizes may be subject to.
- Eligible receipts will be credited into the Nestlé Baby Club Rewards Program. Full T&Cs of the Rewards Program available at http://bit.ly/nbcrewards.
- Nestlé’s decisions on all matters relating to these promotions will be final, binding and conclusive on participants, and no correspondence will be entertained. By completing or submitting the form, each participant agrees that Nestlé and its affiliates may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data (1) to provide him/her with products and services (including those of Nestlé’s commercial partners), (2) for consumer research, promotional and marketing purposes, (3) to verify if he/she qualifies for the Nestlé Baby Club, and (4) to provide him/her with benefits of the Nestlé Baby Club. Nestlé and its affiliates may share his/her personal data with third parties to support their administrative and business functions or to carry out cross promotion.
- For questions about the personal data, please visit http://www.nestle.com.sg/info/privacypolicy.
- To withdraw consent, please visit the “Unsubscribe” tab on www.nestle.com.sg or contact Nestlé at privacy@SG.nestle.com. For full terms and conditions, please refer to https://www.nestlebaby.com.sg/whats-happening/promotions . For further enquiries, please e-mail Nestle at Baby.Club@sg.nestle.com.
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.