HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Purchase a nett minimum of S$20 worth of participating products (from Dettol, Veet, Air Wick, Vanish, Durex and/or Scholl) in a single order to qualify in the islandwide lucky draw to win a Sharp Air Purifier. See all participating products here.
- Submit your entry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: "Building a Happier & Healthier Singapore" and include your particulars - Name, Address, Date of Birth, Contact Number, NRIC, and Gender, together with your qualified RedMart e-receipt (containing invoice no.).
- This promotion is valid for orders placed between 1 July and 31 August 2016.
- Draw dates: 6 July, 13 July, 20 July, 27 July, 3 August, 10 August, 17 August, 24 August, 31 August and 7 September 2016. Entries must be received by 5pm on Tuesday before the next draw date. Entries are not accumulative.
- For further enquiries, please email email@example.com.
- 124 winners x Sharp Air Purifiers (FU-A28E-W) worth up to $169 each. 2 winners daily.
RECKITT BENCKISER'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Singapore residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences on 1 July 2016 and closes at midnight on 31 August 2016 (Promotional Period).
4. Entry is by Email. Multiple entries are allowed but each entry must have an original receipt with a minimum SG$20 nett purchase from any mix of these participating brands (Dettol, Veet, Air Wick, Vanish, Durex, Scholl). Products excluded from this Contest are Dettol Hand Sanitizer and Dettol Antiseptic Cream.
• Email Entries: Title the email as “Building a Happier & Healthier Singapore”. Fill in your personal particulars: Name, Address, Date of Birth, Contact Phone Number, NRIC, Gender. Attach the original receipt with a minimum $20 nett purchase as proof or purchase and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants will need to keep their original receipt in order to claim a winning prize. RedMart's e-receipt is sent to the inbox of your registered RedMart email account after order has been successfully delivered.
5. The Promoter shall not be responsible for lost, late or misdirected emails. Calls or correspondence to the Promoter to check the status of entries will not be entertained.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tamper with the entry process. Failure or delay by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incorrect, Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will not be valid entries. Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements and these Terms and Conditions.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right to decide on the entry.
9. Each original entry submitted must be the work of the valid participant.
10. 124 x Sharp Air Purifiers (FU-A28E-W) with a value of up to SG$169.00 each. There will be 2 winners each day in our Lucky Draw who will each receive a prize. Total of 124 winners with a total prize value of up to SGD$20,956.
11. Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of similar value in the event of force majeure a stated prize is unavailable for any reason. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or for any other prizes. Neither Promoter nor its affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damages arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. Limit to one prize per person.
12. The Lucky Draws will take place at Bamboo Marketing, 12 Mohamed Sultan Road, #06-01, Singapore 238961 each week to determine the winners. First lucky draw will be on Wednesday 6 July 2016, then 13 July, 20 July, 27 July, 3 August, 10 August, 17 August, 24 August, 31 August, 7 September 2016. Email entries must be received by 5pm on Tuesday to be eligible for the next available draw date as indicated above. Entries submitted will be included in the next earliest draw date and are not accumulative for subsequent draws.
13. Winners will be notified by phone and email to collect their prizes at the Redemption center location, collection by no later than 30 October 2016. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of first attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Drawings will be conducted by Promoter whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this promotion. No further correspondence or appeals to the Promoter will be entertained.
14. Prizes may not be redeemed by any person other than the prize winner unless with prior arrangement with the Promoter. Any prizes won and not claimed will be donated to an appointed charity organization of the Promoter’s choice.
15. Winners shall be responsible for any and all applicable taxes or fees associated with winning the prizes. Unless otherwise specified, all ancillary costs are the winner’s responsibility.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter:-
(i) the Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, without prior notice and without the need to provide the reason;
(ii) (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency to claim the prize.
18. Entrants/Attendee consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the promotion is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
20. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Singapore regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. of 1 Fifth Avenue, #04-06, Guthrie House, Singapore 268802. For further enquiries, please email email@example.com.
REDMART’S ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters are non-replaceable if lost, misappropriated, stolen or damaged. The risk of loss of such gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters pass to you upon the delivery or electronic transmission to you. RedMart is not responsible for lost, misappropriated, damaged or stolen gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters.
- RedMart may vary these Terms and Conditions or discontinue any promotion / discount / benefit / privilege at any time without any notice or liability to any party. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately, unless stated otherwise. Notice of any changes is deemed to be given when published on the website and RedMart assumes no obligation to provide notice in any other manner.
- RedMart shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of RedMart’s goods and services or redemption of gifts or vouchers or use of promotion codes or any other privileges. RedMart shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of interruptions or unavailability of the RedMart's website or goods and services at any time.
- RedMart makes no representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges offered.
- RedMart may market, promote or transmit information about any promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges in any and all media or formats.
- All information is correct at time of print. While every effort is made to keep our promotions’ information as up to date as possible, there may be short delays in updating such information. In this instance, the new terms and conditions of the relevant promotion / discount / benefit / privilege shall apply and override the information stated on our website.
- Further terms and conditions apply. Please visit: http://about.redmart.com/terms for more information.