PROMOTION PERIOD: 1 April - 31 may 2017
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. To participate in this promotion, simply purchase Heineken UEFA Champions League 2017 Limited Edition 10-pack.
2. Participants are to form a team of three on Heineken website at Heineken.com/sg/ChampionTheMatch. At the Website, participants can earn points for the team by
i) submitting unique promo codes (available within Heineken UEFA Champions League 2017 Limited Edition 10-pack) and/or
ii) answering game questions correctly on the nights of UEFA Champions League matches. The participants can also earn extra points for the team by participating in social media challenges posted on Heineken Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Top prize - 3 Tickets to UEFA Champions League Final at Cardiff; inclusive of round-trip business class flight (Singapore – Cardiff) and accommodation for 4D2N; travel date: 2-5 June 2017
- Second prize - 3 Tickets to UEFA Champions League Final at Cardiff; inclusive of round-trip premium economy class flight (Singapore – Cardiff) and accommodation for 4D2N; travel date: 2-5 June 2017
- Third Prize - 4 Tickets (3 tickets for the team members & 1 complementary ticket) to UEFA Champions League Final Live Screening at The Voyage; inclusive of round-trip premium economy class flight (Singapore – Athens) and accommodation at cruise for 4D2N; 3-6 June 2017
- Fourth - Fiftieth Prize: 10 Tickets (3 tickets for the team members & 7 complementary tickets) to UEFA Champions League Final Live Screening at Singapore National Stadium on 3 June 2017
ASIA PACIFIC BREWERIES SINGAPORE'S TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The Contest will run from 1st April 2017 till 15th May 2017 (the “Contest Period”)
2. To participate in the Contest, participants are to form a team of three on Heineken website at Heineken.com/sg/ChampionTheMatch (“Website”). At the Website, participants can earn points for the team by i) submitting unique promo codes and/or ii) answering game questions correctly on the nights of UEFA Champions League matches (“Matches”). The participants can also earn extra points for the team by participating in social media challenges posted on Heineken Facebook and Instagram pages.
i. Unique promo codes
Participants can purchase selected Heineken products at respective participating outlets or vendors to earn unique promo codes of different point values. All points earned by a participant will be credited to his or her total team points.
ii. Answering game questions on match nights
On match nights^, 18 game questions for each of the 12 Matches will be presented to participants on the Website. Each participant who answers a question correctly will be entitled to 20 points per answer. All points earned by a participant will be credited to his or her total team points.
iii. Participating in social media challenges
Participants can submit entries for the weekly challenges that will be posted on Heineken Facebook and Instagram page^^ on April 24, May 1 and May 8. For each challenge, three winning entries will be chosen and participants who submitted the winning entries will be given a special promo code with a value of 100 points. The code is to be entered at the Website and all points earned by a participant will be credited to his or her total team points.
3. A leaderboard will be available on the Website to show overall team ranking. At the end of the Contest Period, top 50 teams with the highest points will win prizes accordingly as listed below (“Prizes”). Winners must utilize the Prizes and no transfer of name or exchange of the Prizes for any other will be allowed. All Prizes are subject to the issuing or coordinating organizations’ terms and conditions as applicable.
4. APBS will make reasonable efforts to contact winning participants and inform them of prize collection details. If any participant fails to respond to APBS regarding the Prizes within 3 working days, the participant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her right to claim the Prizes.
5. Only persons aged 18 years old and above are eligible to participate in this Contest as hereinafter defined.
6. Subject to clause 1 above, this Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents, holders of valid employment passes or work permits, with the exception of employees of Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“APBS”, “us” or “we”), its affiliate companies, associated agencies, advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, participating outlets, promoters and their relatives.
7. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the term “APBS” shall also include third parties (including but not limited to any agent, partner, participating establishment and/or contractor) involved in the running and/or mechanics of this Contest.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS
8. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to and shall abide by, the terms and conditions and rules and regulations (the “Terms and Rules”) applicable to and governing this Contest.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
9. APBS reserves the right at any time and in its absolute discretion to vary the Terms and Rules (or any part thereof) and/or to withdraw or terminate the Contest without prior notice or reason.
10. All decisions made by APBS in relation to the Contest, its Terms and Rules and any aspect thereof are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
11. All Goods and Services (as defined in clause 14 herein) are:
a. subject to stock availability;
b. not exchangeable for cash or credit unless specifically stated;
c. if unclaimed in accordance with the Terms and Rules, will be dealt with at APBS’s sole discretion; and
d. APBS reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or remove the said products, goods, items premiums and/or prizes at any time without prior notice.
WARRANTY AND USE OF RECORDS
12. Each participant warrants that any information provided pursuant to this Contest (including but not limited to name, identification number, contact details and number(s) and/or addresses) is true, accurate, valid and to be relied upon by APBS. Each participant shall be responsible for keeping APBS informed of any update to the information initially provided, as necessary. By providing his/ her personal information to us, the participant fully understands and clearly consents to our use of his/ her personal information for our marketing communications and/or marketing analysis (the “Purpose”). We will not disclose a participant’s personal information to third party organisation(s) other than our affiliate companies, agents, agencies and participating outlets.
13. By participating in this Contest, the participants agree to take part in any promotional or publicity exercise as may be conducted by APBS. Any record in any medium arising out of or in connection with such promotional or publicity exercise including but not limited to the participants’ performance, appearance, likeness, personal particulars, photographs, audio/visual recordings and/or written responses (the “Records”) shall to the fullest extent permitted by law be the sole property of APBS and in any case the participants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally at no cost, grant APBS all consents and waivers necessary for APBS to make or retain such Records and use and/or publish the same in any manner as APBS shall in its sole discretion deem fit in relation to the Purpose.
14. Where permissible and to the fullest extent permitted by law, each participant expressly waives all rights which the participant may acquire or have or be entitled to under the law (and any subsequent enactment or amendments thereto) in respect of or in relation to, the Records.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
16. APBS accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss, injury, expense, delay or irregularity (“Loss”) arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
17. In particular and without prejudice to clause 12, APBS disclaims any liability in respect of any Loss (whether suffered by the participants, their families or third parties) arising from or in connection with or as a result of:
a. any incomplete or inaccurate or illegible information provided by the participants;
b. any third parties’ provision of goods and/or services (including but not limited to any communication, delivery or electronic messaging services); and
c. The possession and/or use of the Goods and Services as defined hereafter.
18. APBS makes no product representation or warranties, expressed or implied and disclaims any and all liability, as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use of prizes, premiums, goods, products, items and/or services pertaining and/or provided to or received by the participant pursuant to the Contest (the “Goods and Services”).
19. Unless otherwise stated, APBS is under no obligation to contact winning participants to inform them of their prize or prize collection details. Should APBS choose to do so, we will make only reasonable efforts to contact winning participants.
20. Any prize collection/redemption must be supported by original identification and any original receipt/document matching the winner’s registration details. APBS reserves the right to reject any winner who at the time of prize collection or redemption, cannot produce the necessary original supporting document(s), or if the supporting document(s) is/are defaced, torn, damaged or illegible.
21. Winners are to collect and/or redeem their prize within the stated collection/redemption period. APBS reserves the right to forfeit any prize that is not collected and/or redeemed within the aforesaid period.
22. Where registration is required prior to participation in this Contest, each participant shall be responsible for furnishing correct and accurate details.
23. Winners must utilize the prize and no transfer of name or exchange of the prize for cash, credit or any other kind will be allowed. All prizes are subject to the issuing or co-ordinating organisations’ terms and conditions as applicable.
24. Without prejudice and in addition to any term herein, APBS shall not be liable for any loss or claim arising from any delay, error or otherwise arising from any communications, hardware or software failure.
25. Proof of entry submission mailing is not proof of receipt. APBS will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, corrupted, illegible, misdirected or incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted communications or to other delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries.
26. Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Rules of this Contest will result in an invalid entry/disqualification.
Without prejudice to any of its other rights, APBS reserves the right to disqualify any participant for fraud and/or reject fraudulent entries as determined in its sole discretion.
For more information, head over to http://www.heineken.com/sg/ChampionTheMatch
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.