Congratulations to Linda W. for winning the prize!
Treasury Wine Estates Asia (SEA) will contact you directly with regards to the redemption of the prize.
A PRIVATE SUITE FOR 11 PEOPLE AT THE NATIONAL STADIUM FOR JAY CHOU'S THE INVINCIBLE CONCERT
- The grand prize features 11 x VIP tickets which includes access to a private suite at the Indoor Stadium at Sports Hub, food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (worth up to $4,782).
Jay Chou's The Invincible Concert will be held at the National Stadium, 3 September 2016 (Saturday) at 8:00PM.
TREASURY WINE ESTATES ASIA'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. If you win the private suite for the Jay Chou concert, your prize includes private access for 11 people to the suite at Sports Hub as well as food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (worth up to the value of $4,782). The grand prize will be supplied in the form of 11 x VIP tickets that give you access to the private suites at the National Stadium at Sports Hub.
2. You and your companions are responsible for all other costs related to the prize, including transport to and from the Stadium. The prize is subject to any additional conditions of the Jay Chou concert including and not limited to their cancellation policy.
3. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the prize being determined. The Grand Prize Winner may be required to send their Proof of Purchase (for all entries submitted during the Promotion Period) to the Promoter (following the instructions set out in the notification message), before they will be awarded their prize.
4. The Promoter is Treasury Wine Estates Asia (SEA) Pte Ltd of 50 Scotts Road, #02-01A Singapore 228242. For further enquiries, please contact the Treasury Wine Estates' office at +65 6256 1132.
1. You and your companion (if relevant) must, if required by the Promoter, sign disclaimer and release forms provided by the Promoter in favour of the Promoter and other parties before taking the prize. If you or your nominated companion (if relevant) does not sign, your entry will be deemed invalid and you will lose any entitlement to a prize.
2. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
3. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
4. You are responsible for your companions (if relevant) and the Promoter may disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, you or your companion if they breach these conditions, whether or not legally bound by them.
5 . If you (or your companions, if applicable), in the opinion of the Promoter, are intoxicated, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave aggressively or offensively, or behave in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate, the Promoter may cancel the prize or restrict you (and your companion) from participating in any elements of the prize, at its discretion.
6. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
7. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
8. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable taxes. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
9. By accepting or participating in the grand prize, your companion accepts these Terms and Conditions.
10. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice.
12. Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Your participation in this competition is subject to each Outlet’s liquor serving policy.Liability
13. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
14. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prizes. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses in Singapore.
15. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.Collection and use of your personal information
(a) how you can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek the correction of such information;
(b) how you can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and
(c) whether the personal information the Promoter holds about you will be provided to overseas companies, and if so, in which countries those companies are located.
REDMART’S ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters are non-replaceable if lost, misappropriated, stolen or damaged. The risk of loss of such gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters pass to you upon the delivery or electronic transmission to you. RedMart is not responsible for lost, misappropriated, damaged or stolen gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters.
- RedMart may vary these Terms and Conditions or discontinue any promotion / discount / benefit / privilege at any time without any notice or liability to any party. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately, unless stated otherwise. Notice of any changes is deemed to be given when published on the website and RedMart assumes no obligation to provide notice in any other manner.
- RedMart shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of RedMart’s goods and services or redemption of gifts or vouchers or use of promotion codes or any other privileges. RedMart shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of interruptions or unavailability of the RedMart's website or goods and services at any time.
- RedMart makes no representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges offered.
- RedMart may market, promote or transmit information about any promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges in any and all media or formats.
- All information is correct at time of print. While every effort is made to keep our promotions’ information as up to date as possible, there may be short delays in updating such information. In this instance, the new terms and conditions of the relevant promotion / discount / benefit / privilege shall apply and override the information stated on our website.
- Further terms and conditions apply. Please visit: http://about.redmart.com/terms for more information.