HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Like Kidsfest Facebook post
- Like & Share the post
- The participation period for each giveaway begins from the time of the Facebook post and will end 5 days later at 2359hrs.
- Contest is open to all Singapore residents aged 18 years and above except the Organizer’s employees and their immediate families, distributors, and agencies associated with this promotion.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed agreeable to these Terms and Conditions.
20 total tickets (10 pairs) up for giveaway
We’re Going On A Bear Hunt – 13th Jan 2017 @ 5pm (Fri): 4 Tickets
Shark In The Park – 20th Jan 2017 @ 5pm(Fri): 4 Tickets
Horrible Histories Awful Egyptians – 25th Jan 2017 @ 5pm (Wed): 4 Tickets
Horrible Histories Best of Barmy Britain – 27th Jan 2017 @ 7.15pm (Fri): 4 Tickets
- The Snail and The Whale – 10th Feb 2017 @7.15pm (Fri): 4 Tickets
- Each winner will receive two tickets to the featured performance.
Kidsfest Singapore General Terms and Conditions
- All eligible entries received during the submission period will be gathered into a database and two winners, for each giveaway, will be chosen at random.
- Announcement and prize related instructions will be made within 5 days from the closing of contest.
- The contest closes 5 days after the original post at 2359hrs, winners will be replied to via Facebook.
- Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her Facebook account for prize notification and other communications related to the giveaway.
- In the event that the prize winner cannot be reached within 7 days of being informed of winning, the potential prize winner shall forfeit their prize.
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.