1 Feb 2017 to 31 Mar 2017
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. With every $10 purchase of participating Magnum ice cream products here between 1st February 2017 to 31st March 2017 in a single receipt will entitle you 1 chance to participate in this lucky draw.
Combined receipts to accumulate $10 will not be accepted. Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
2. SMS your entry between 1st Feb to 31st Mar 2017 to 9010 2322 with MAGNUM (space) Full Name (space) NRIC (space) Date of purchase:DD/MM/YY (space) Receipt Number (space) Amount Purchased
Example: MAGNUM Jane Tan S1234567A 15/02/17 123456 $10
3. Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries to stand higher chance of winning.
4. If you spend multiples of $10 in a single receipt, you will just need to send your Entry via SMS once and your chances will be accordingly taken into account. (Eg If you spend $35 on Magnum ice cream products, you will automatically be given three (3) chances in the Draw when you send one (1) SMS to participate).
Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible Entries or Entry receipts will be disqualified.
- A Mini One 3 Door in pepper white
(The Prize excludes the Certificate of Entitlement, insurance, road tax, radio licence and in-vehicle unit which the winner will have to bear together with any other incidental costs)
Redemption of Prize(s):
The Draw for a total of 1 winner will be conducted on 3 April 2017, 4pm at Unilever Singapore Pte Ltd, 20 Pasir Panjang Rd, #06-22 Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117439, or at any other time or venue as determined by the Organiser.
Results of the Draw will be published in TODAY newspaper on 5th April 2017.
Winner will be contacted within five (5) working days from the date of the Draw to schedule for collection of the Prize at Mini Cooper showroom at: MINI Habitat, 27 Leng Kee Road, Singapore 159098 between 12 - 15 April from 9am to 5pm only.
Winner must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a driving license to drive legally in Singapore. Alternatively, winner may authorise a family member who fulfils the above conditions to collect the Prize on his or her behalf.
Winner must produce the original receipt, NRIC, driving licence and letter of authorisation (where applicable) for verification to collect the Prize.
The Prize has to be registered in the name of the winner within one (1) month of the draw date. The Prize is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash, other models or items. Eurokars Habitat will assist with the bidding of COE and registration of the Prize. The Prize excludes the certificate of Entitlement, insurance, road tax, radio licence and in-vehicle unit. Should the winner wish to sell the Prize without registration, he/she has to sell the Prize to Eurokars Habitat, at a price determined by Eurokars Habitat.
Unilever Singapore Pte Ltd's General Terms and Conditions:
1. By taking part in this Magnum Car Giveaway Lucky Draw (“Draw”), participants shall be deemed to have read, accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), as may be amended by Unilever Singapore Pte Ltd (“the Organiser”) from time to time.
2. This Draw is open to all Singapore citizens and permanent residents 18 years and above.
The qualifying period for the Draw is from 1 February 2017 to 31 March 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Qualifying Period”). Employees of the Organiser, MINI Asia/Eurokars and their advertising and promotion agencies, as well as immediate family members, cannot participate in this Draw.
3. The Organiser holds the right to draw a reserve winner to replace any winner who (a) has subsequently found to be disqualified; or (b) has failed to claim the Prize after one (1) month of announcement. Any unclaimed prize after one (1) month of announcement of the reserve winner will be donated to charity. The Organiser’s decision in relation to the winner shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
4. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from Unilever Singapore Pte Ltd should the Prize or any part thereof be forfeited.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the prize, the promotion mechanics or cancel the Draw entirely at any time without any liability or prior notice.
6. The Organiser, its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (i) makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, fitness of purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to the Prize, and (ii) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following: a) any additional expenses incurred by participants for taking part in this Draw or collection of the Prize; b) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Draw or use of the Prize; c) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Draw period; d) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Draw and processing of Entries; and e) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify the winner.
7. By submitting personal data with each Entry, each participant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to his/her personal data being processed by the Organiser, and shared with the Organiser’s affiliates and agencies, and otherwise used for the purposes of and within the context of administering this Draw, and any other purposes to which the participants have consented.
9. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Participants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.