PROMOTION PERIOD: 15 May - 11 June 2017
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. To participate in this promotion, simply purchase $30 worth of MILO products (this must include 1 MILO powder and 1 MILO ready-to-drink product)* in a single receipt from 15 May - 11 June 2017 to qualify.
2. MMS a photo of your receipt to 8180 1144 in the format:
MILORAMADAN<space>Name<space>NRIC<space>Redmart <space>Receipt No + Receipt image
- 10 lucky Participants will be selected to break fast with Fandi Ahmad and family
NESTLE SINGAPORE'S TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This Campaign is organized by Nestlé Singapore (Pte) Ltd, of 15A, Changi Business Park Central 1, #05-02/03, Eightrium @Changi Business Park, Singapore 486035 (“Nestlé”).
2. The Campaign is open to all individual Singapore residents who are:
(i) aged 18 and above as at the start of the Campaign Period (as defined below). Participants below the age of 18 shall obtain the necessary consent from their parents/legal guardians before participating in this Campaign and submitting any personal information, and shall furnish such proof of consent should organizers require it; and
(ii) not prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority or law anywhere in the world from participating in this Campaign or any similar campaigns.
Employees of: (a) Nestlé; and (b) Nestlé’s advertising agencies, and the immediate family members of these employees, are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
By participating in the Campaign, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she has met the eligibility criteria stated in these Campaign Terms and Conditions.
3. Campaign Mechanics:
All entries must be submitted between 15 May 2017 and 11 June 2017 11:59PM (both dates inclusive, the “Campaign Period”).
Multiple entries are allowed per Participant, on condition that each entry submitted corresponds to a separate receipt, and that each Participant is only entitled to one donation/prize in this Campaign.
Gift a nutritious breakfast to a needy family this Ramadan
A Participant just needs to spend S$30 on MILO products (this must include 1 MILO powder and 1 MILO ready-to-drink product) in one receipt, and Nestlé will donate a breakfast package of Nestlé products to a needy family on his/her behalf. Each receipt is entitled to one entry/donation.
All breakfast packages will be gifted via the Tabung Amal Aidilfitri Trust Fund, with families selected at Nestlé’s sole discretion.
Stand a chance to break fast with Fandi Ahmad and family
In addition, 10 lucky Participants will be selected to break fast with Fandi Ahmad and family. The organisation of this event will be at the sole discretion of Nestlé, and Nestlé will not entertain any request for changes to this event. Details of this event will be notified to the 10 lucky Participants at a later date.
Winners will be randomly selected on 12 June 2017 via a computerized draw at the Nestlé office and notified by 14 June 2017.
(i) MMS a photo of his/her receipt to 8180 1144 in the format:MILORAMADAN<space>Name<space>NRIC<space>Retailer Name <space>Receipt No + Receipt image
Participants with valid entries will receive an SMS confirmation indicating the successful gifting, and their names will be indicated on the breakfast packages gifted. Participants with invalid entries will also be notified and prompted to resubmit their entry in the correct format.
(ii) Mail a copy of the contest form found in stores together with his/her receipt to Nestlé Singapore.
4. Only entries that are considered as complete and correct by Nestlé will be eligible. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
Applicable phone and telco charges may apply, and participants shall be responsible for these expenses.
Proof of submission is not proof of receipt, and Nestlé shall not be responsible or liable for any delay or non-receipt of submissions.
Participants shall participate in the Campaign on his/her own account, and shall not submit entries or participate on behalf of other persons. Each Participant represents and warrants that:
(i) he/she has obtained all necessary consents, licenses and approvals required in connection with the Campaign and his/her participation, and
(ii) all materials, documents and forms submitted or created by him/her in connection with the Campaign are original and do not infringe on the rights of any party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, patent, trademark or brand name registered or enforceable anywhere in the world.
5. Participants shall ensure that they remain contactable at all times. If Nestlé fails to contact any winner for any reason whatsoever, it may at its discretion elect to determine another winner in accordance with the Campaign mechanism.
6. Nestlé may, without notice and at any time, substitute any prize with a prize of similar value, as determined by Nestlé. Prizes won are given out on an “as it is” basis, and are not transferable, or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. To the extent not prohibited by law, all warranties and representations in connection with the prizes are expressly excluded. Winners shall collect their prizes in person, and shall comply with and be bound by all terms which the prizes may be subject to.
7. Winners will be notified either by post to the given mailing address or via a phone call to the given mobile number. To collect their prizes, winners shall present personally the following verification document:
(i) NRIC or passport
(ii) Receipt as proof of purchase
The award of prizes will be subject to verification to the full satisfaction of Nestlé. Any Participants who do not comply with the Campaign Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
8. Nestlé may, at its sole discretion, modify the Campaign Terms and Conditions, make prize substitutions or cancel this Campaign, without prior notice to any person. Nestlé’s decisions on all matters relating to this Campaign will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence will be entertained.
9. Where prizes contain a specified validity period during which it should be utilized, no requests for extensions or replacements whatsoever will be entertained. Prizes which remain unclaimed by any winner for 1 month after the announcement of the winners shall be conclusively forfeited by such winner, and the forfeited prize will be dealt with at Nestlé’s discretion in accordance with applicable laws.
10. Nestlé may disregard or disqualify any entry, participant or winner, in such manner as Nestlé deems fit, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to any person. In particular, no participant shall, or procure another person to, (i) tamper with the operation of the Campaign or the relevant website, (ii) participate in the Campaign in any manner which may create any prejudice to or anomaly in the scoring system or operation of the Campaign; and (iii) breach these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation.
11. To extent permitted by law, Nestlé will not be responsible or liable for any loss, injury, death, claim or damage suffered by any person arising out of or in connection with the Campaign and prizes, and each Participant and any person acting on his/her behalf shall indemnify Nestlé from any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred in connection therewith.
12. Nestlé and its affiliates, service providers and commercial partners may use all contact information and personal data provided by each Participant to conduct verification and other actions in connection with the Campaign (including but not limited to those actions stated in these Campaign Rules). In addition, the above-mentioned parties may also use the personal data for any promotional, advertising (included targeted advertising) or marketing activities which Nestlé believes may be of interest to the Participant. This includes sending out marketing, advertising (including targeted advertising), communication and promotional materials to the Participants relating to any products manufactured, marketed or sold by Nestlé and its affiliates, service providers and commercial partners.
Any information, personal data and material about or obtained from the Participant may be accessed, stored or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by Nestlé, and may be transmitted across national borders for storage and/or processing.
13. Participants shall grant permission to Nestlé and its agents to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness, in any media or form (“Materials”). These Materials may be used for marketing, publicity and promotional purposes by and for Nestlé. Participants are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from Nestlé in respect of the creation and use of their image/likeness and/or the Materials. Participants release, discharge, and hold harmless Nestlé and its agents, employees and officers from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have in connection with the Materials.
14. Intellectual Property Rights mean all patents, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, trade marks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
Each Participant agrees that all worldwide Intellectual Property Rights in any statement, works or content submitted, made or created by a Participant in connection with the Campaign, including but not limited to any ideas and/or concepts, and any derivative works arising therefrom, are perpetually, unconditionally and absolutely assigned to, vested in, and owned by, Nestlé (the “Assigned Rights”). Nestlé may use these statements/contents/works in any way it deems fit without compensation to any Participant, and each Participant waives all rights (including moral rights) he/she may have in such statements/contents/works. Each Participant agrees to execute all documentation to ensure the above, where required by Nestlé.
Each Participant warrants that: (a) it is the sole legal and beneficial owner of, and owns all the rights and interests in, the Assigned Rights, (b) it has not licensed or assigned any of the Assigned Rights other than under these Campaign Rules; (c) the Assigned Rights are free from any security interest, option, mortgage, charge or lien; (d) he or she is unaware of any infringement or likely infringement of any of the Assigned Rights, (e) all the Assigned Rights are valid and subsisting and there are and have been no claims, challenges, disputes or proceedings, pending or threatened, in relation to the ownership, validity or use of any of the Assigned Rights; (f) so far as he or she is aware, exploitation of the Assigned Rights will not infringe the rights of any third party; (g) the statements/contents/works are his or her original work and have not been copied from any other source.
15. This Campaign is governed by Singapore law, and each Participant shall submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
16. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Campaign, in particular that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners. This Campaign, Nestlé, and its affiliates and contractors, are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by, those owners and the owners’ relevant affiliates where those owners or the owners’ affiliates are not part of the Nestlé group of companies.
17. For further enquiries, please contact Nestlé Consumer Services at 800 6011 633
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.