PROMOTION PERIOD: 1 July – 31 August 2017
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. To participate in this promotion, simply purchase 1 x 470g or 1.4kg Nestlé Natural Set Yogurt* in a single receipt from 1st July to 31st July 2017 to qualify.
2. SMS to 9787 5110 in the below format to participate:
YOGURT <space> NAME <space> NRIC <space> EMAIL <space> RECEIPT NUMBER
3. 15 Shortlisted entrants will be picked to submit their best Nestlé Natural Set Yogurt recipe.
The TOP 5 will be entered in a cookout finale to WIN great prize!
1st Prize x 1 winner – SGD 5,000 cash
2nd Prize x 1 winner – SGD 3,500 cash
3rd Prize x 1 winner – SGD 1,500 cash
FRESH N NATURAL FOODS PRIVATE LIMITED'S TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Information on how to participate in The Cook & Win Contest 2017 (the “Contest”) and the Contest Rules (as stated below) form the Contest Terms and Conditions. All persons registering or taking part in this Contest (the “Participants”) agree to be bound by these Contest Terms and Conditions.
1. This Contest is organized by Fresh N Natural Foods Pte Ltd, of 14 Chin Bee Road Singapore 619824 (the “Organizer”).
2. The Contest is open to all individual Singapore residents who are:
(i) aged 18 and above as at the start of the Contest Period (as defined below). Participants below the age of 18 shall obtain the necessary consent from their parents/legal guardians before participating in this Contest and submitting any personal information, and shall furnish such proof of consent should organizers require it; and
(ii) not prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority or law anywhere in the world from participating in this Contest or any similar contest.
Employees of: (a) the Organizer; and (b) the Organizer’s advertising agencies, and the immediate family members of these employees, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
By participating in the Contest, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she has met the eligibility criteria stated in these Contest Terms and Conditions.
3. The submission period for this Contest will be from 1 July 2017 at “00:00:01” to 31 August 2017 at “23:59:59” (the “Submission Period”). The Organizer may amend the Submission Period at any time without prior notice. All submissions received after the Submission Period will be null and void without further notice.
The Contest mechanics are as follows:
(i) Round 1
Participants must purchase 1 x Nestlé Natural Set Yogurt 470g, or 1 x Nestlé Natural Set Yogurt 1.4kg, during the Submission Period. 470g = 1 Entry, 1.4kg = 2 Entries. The proof of purchase (“POP”), in the form of an original receipt for the Nestlé Natural Set Yogurt 470g or 1.4kg dated within the Submission Period, shall serve as the entry ticket for participation in the Contest. For example, a Participant may submit 2 entries with the purchase of 2 Nestlé Natural Set Yogurt 470g on 1 receipt. Each Participant is allowed to submit more than one Contest entry but each entry must be submitted together with the POP.
Participants can submit their Contest via normal post or SMS:
a. Normal Post
The entries submitted must contain the following:
· a completed form (the “Entry Form”) with the required details which can be obtained from participating supermarkets, hypermarkets and general trade outlets; and
· the required POP.
All Entry Forms and the POPs must be sent to the address as stated on the Entry Form via normal post. Entries received via dispatch, courier service, by hand, or by any other method of delivery other than normal post will be disqualified automatically. Participants must ensure that every envelope is affixed with sufficient postage stamps.
b. SMS Submission
The entries must:
- Be submitted to 9787 5110
- Be in the following format –
- NAME <space> NRIC <space> EMAIL <space> RECEIPT NUMBER
- Be accompanied with an image of the required POP that contains all information required.
The Organizer may request for the original POP for verification purposes. Participants must keep the original POP for participation in the Contest and for purposes of verification and redemption of prizes, if any. Failure to produce the original POP will result in disqualification and forfeiture of any prize won.
(ii) Round 2:
20 Participants will be randomly selected from round 1, on 15 September 2017 at 11am, at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd of 1 Scotts Road #18-08 Shaw Centre Singapore 228208.
Each Participant who is selected from round 1 must submit his/her best recipe which follows the guidelines as stated in the “Recipe Guidelines” section of the Entry Form. The 5 Participants with the best recipes (based on the Organizer’s judgement) will proceed to round 3.
The Organizer may disqualify and/or reject submitted recipes if they:
- do not follow the guidelines as stated in the “Recipe Guidelines” section of the Entry Form; and/or
- are not original, have been submitted previously, published, won in another contest and/or used previously for advertising or promotional purposes.
(iii) Round 3
Shortlisted Participants from round 2 are required to attend a finale cooking challenge (the “Finale Challenge”) on a date and venue in Singapore to be determined by the Organizer. During the Finale Challenge, these Participants are required to cook a dish in accordance with recipe guidelines announced on the day of the Finale Challenge. The terms and conditions of the Finale Challenge will be given to the Participants involved on the day of the Finale Challenge.
a. Only the Participants whose names and personal details are provided in the Entry Forms or SMS Submissions are eligible to enter the Finale Challenge. The Participants must attend the Finale Challenge in person and cannot authorise or elect a representative to attend on their behalf. All selected Participants will be contacted via the phone number as provided on the Entry Form or SMS Submission. The Participants will be briefed on details of the Finale Challenge.
b. If any of the Participants cannot be successfully contacted after 3 attempts, or if he/she declines or fails to attend the Finale Challenge, this Participant will be disqualified and another Participant may be selected to take the place of the disqualified Participant.
c. Upon completion of the Finale Challenge, a panel of judges will mark the dishes prepared by the Participants based on the following aspects:
taste, creativity of the recipe, the presentation of the dish, the usage of Nestlé Natural Set Yogurt as a replacement for high-fat ingredient(s), balanced meal concept (e.g. carbohydrates, proteins and vegetables) and the right portion size.
The Participant with the highest score will win the Grand Prize, the Participant with the second highest score will win the 2nd Prize, and the Participant with the third highest score will win the 3rd Prize.
d. In the event of a tie for any prize, a judges’ vote will be conducted and the Participant with the highest number of votes will be deemed the winner.
1st Prize x 1 winner – SGD 5,000 cash
2nd Prize x 1 winner – SGD 3,500 cash
3rd Prize x 1 winner – SGD 1,500 cash
4. Only entries that are considered as complete and correct by the Organizer will be eligible. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified. If the POP submitted is a duplicate, is incorrect, unclear, torn, damaged, the Organizer may disqualify the entry too.
Applicable phone and telco charges may apply, and participants shall be responsible for these expenses.
Proof of submission is not proof of receipt, and the Organizer or Nestlé Singapore (Pte) Ltd (“Nestlé”) shall not be responsible or liable for any delay or non-receipt of submissions.
Participants shall participate in the Contest on his/her own account, and shall not submit entries or participate on behalf of other persons. Each Participant represents and warrants that:
(i) he/she has obtained all necessary consents, licenses and approvals required in connection with the Contest and his/her participation, and
(ii) all materials, documents and forms submitted or created by him/her in connection with the Contest are original and do not infringe on the rights of any party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, patent, trademark or brand name registered or enforceable anywhere in the world.
5. Participants shall ensure that they remain contactable at all times. If the Organizer fails to contact any winner for any reason whatsoever, it may at its discretion elect to determine another winner in accordance with the Contest mechanism.
6. The Organizer may, without notice and at any time, substitute any prize with a prize of similar value, as determined by the Organizer. Prizes won are given out on an “as it is” basis, and are not transferable, or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. To the extent not prohibited by law, all warranties and representations in connection with the prizes are expressly excluded. Winners shall collect their prizes in person, and shall comply with and be bound by all terms which the prizes may be subject to.
7. Winners will be contacted via phone call, and this will be followed up by a confirmation letter through post. To collect their prizes, winners shall present personally the following verification document:
(i) NRIC or passport; and
(ii) the original POP (for SMS entries)
The award of prizes will be subject to verification to the full satisfaction of the Organizer. Any Participants who do not comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
8. The Organizer may, at its sole discretion, modify the Contest Terms and Conditions, make prize substitutions or cancel this Contest, without prior notice to any person. The Organizer’s decisions on all matters relating to this Contest will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence will be entertained.
9. Where prizes contain a specified validity period during which it should be utilized, no requests for extensions or replacements whatsoever will be entertained. Prizes which remain unclaimed by any winner for 1 month after the announcement of the winners shall be conclusively forfeited by such winner, and the forfeited prize will be dealt with at the Organizer’s discretion in accordance with applicable laws.
10. The Organizer may disregard or disqualify any entry, participant or winner, in such manner as the Organizer deems fit, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to any person. In particular, no participant shall, or procure another person to, (i) tamper with the operation of the Contest or any relevant website, (ii) participate in the Contest in any manner which may create any prejudice to or anomaly in the scoring system or operation of the Contest; and (iii) breach these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation.
11. To extent permitted by law, the Organizer and Nestlé will not be responsible or liable for any loss, injury, death, claim or damage suffered by any person arising out of or in connection with the Contest and prizes, and each Participant and any person acting on his/her behalf shall indemnify the Organizer and Nestlé from any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred in connection therewith.
12. The Organizer, Nestlé and their respective affiliates, service providers and commercial partners may use all contact information and personal data provided by each Participant to conduct verification and other actions in connection with the Contest (including but not limited to those actions stated in these Contest Rules). In addition, the above-mentioned parties may also use the personal data for any promotional, advertising (included targeted advertising) or marketing activities which the Organizer or Nestlé believes may be of interest to the Participant. This includes sending out marketing, advertising (including targeted advertising), communication and promotional materials to the Participants relating to any products manufactured, marketed or sold by Nestlé and its affiliates, service providers and commercial partners.
Any information, personal data and material about or obtained from the Participant may be accessed, stored or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by Nestlé, and may be transmitted across national borders for storage and/or processing.
13. Participants shall grant permission to Nestlé and its agents to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness, in any media or form (“Materials”). These Materials may be used for marketing, publicity and promotional purposes by and for Nestlé. Participants are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from Nestlé in respect of the creation and use of their image/likeness and/or the Materials. Participants release, discharge, and hold harmless Nestlé and its agents, employees and officers from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have in connection with the Materials.
14. Intellectual Property Rights mean allpatents, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, trade marks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
Each Participant agrees that all worldwide Intellectual Property Rights in any statement, works or content submitted, made or created by a Participant in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to any ideas and/or concepts, and any derivative works arising therefrom, are perpetually, unconditionally and absolutely assigned to, vested in, and owned by, Nestlé (the “Assigned Rights”). Nestlé may use these statements/contents/works in any way it deems fit without compensation to any Participant, and each Participant waives all rights (including moral rights) he/she may have in such statements/contents/works. Each Participant agrees to execute all documentation to ensure the above, where required by Nestlé.
Each Participant warrants that: (a) it is the sole legal and beneficial owner of, and owns all the rights and interests in, the Assigned Rights, (b) it has not licensed or assigned any of the Assigned Rights other than under these Contest Rules; (c) the Assigned Rights are free from any security interest, option, mortgage, charge or lien; (d) he or she is unaware of any infringement or likely infringement of any of the Assigned Rights, (e) all the Assigned Rights are valid and subsisting and there are and have been no claims, challenges, disputes or proceedings, pending or threatened, in relation to the ownership, validity or use of any of the Assigned Rights; (f) so far as he or she is aware, exploitation of the Assigned Rights will not infringe the rights of any third party; (g) the statements/contents/works are his or her original work and have not been copied from any other source.
15. This Contest is governed by Singapore law, and each Participant shall submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
16. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners. This Contest, Nestlé, and its affiliates and contractors, are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by, those owners and the owners’ relevant affiliates where those owners or the owners’ affiliates are not part of the Nestlé group of companies.
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.