PROMOTION PERIOD: 1 September - 31 October 2017
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Buy two Pauls products
- SMS details to 9010 2322 with the details: Pauls <> NAME <> NRIC <> Retailer <> Receipt number
PRIZE(S): 5 winners X $1,000 TRAVEL VOUCHER
PARMALAT AUSTRALIA PRIVATE LIMITED'S TERMS & CONDITIONS:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. The promoter is Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879) of 35 Boundary St South Brisbane, Qld 4101 telephone 1800 676 961 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Singapore residents.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this Promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Topseller, FairPrice, Giant, Cold Storage, Sheng Siong, Prime, Big Box, Mustafa, Redmart and General Trade retailers associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Promotion commences at 9am SST on 01/09/17 and ends at 11:59pm SST on 31/10/17 (“Promotional Period”).
7. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Buy at least two Pauls products on the same receipt and SMS the following details to 9010 2322:
Pauls <> NAME <> NRIC <> Retailer <> RECEIPT NO.
(Collectively known as an “Entry”)
8. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period via SMS. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
9. Only one Entry per receipt, however multiple Entries with different receipt numbers will be accepted.
10. All Entries are subject to review by the Promoter for compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Entries must not contain prohibited or inappropriate content. Any entrant that submits such content will not be eligible to win.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
12. Entrants may submit as many Entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one (1) prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. Winning Entries will be drawn on 01/11/2017 at 10am]. This will be done by the SMS company (Sms Dome Pte Ltd), assisted by Topseller Pte Ltd at [47 Jalan Pemimpin, Halcyon 2 #03-01 Singapore 577200]. The winners will be contacted using the details provided on the Entry.
16. The original receipt as proof of purchase must be produced for verification and for retention when each winner collects his/her prize, without which the prize will be forfeited.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. There will be 5 prizes given out for the Promotion:
a. 1st prize of SG$1,000 Chan Brothers travel voucher;
b. 2nd prize of SG $1000 Chan Brothers travel voucher
c. 3rd prize of SG $1000 Chan Brothers travel voucher
d. 4th prize of SG$1,000 Chan Brothers travel voucher
e. 5th prize of SG $1,000 Chan Brothers travel voucher
19. Total prize pool is SG $5,000.
20. This is a game of chance. Winners will be chosen at random through a lucky draw of the submitted Entries. The entrant who submitted the first Entry drawn will win the first prize, the entrant who submitted the second Entry drawn will win the second prize and the entrant who submitted the third Entry drawn will win the third prize.
21. In the eventa prize is not claimed by 01/12/2017, the winner’s Entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner at random from the remaining Entries that have not already won a prize. All prizes which remain unclaimed within two (2) months from the announcement of the winners, for any reason whatsoever, may be donated to a charity chosen at the sole discretion of the Promoter and no resulting claims whatsoever (whether for prize, payment or compensation) shall be entertained.
22. If a prize, or element of a prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant body, where required.
23. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
24. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
a. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
b. any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications;
c. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion;
d. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of administering this Promotion (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or
e. any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion or the Entrant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any Entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or
e. taking and/or use of a prize.
28. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any loss or damage or third party claims in relation to breach of these Terms and Conditions.
29. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner or a winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any taxation implications that may arise from winning of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
a. to conduct, administer, promote, market, publicise or provide information on this Promotion (including any outcome);
b. to promote, market, publicise or provide information on:
(i) any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter;
(ii) the Promoter’s services; or
(iii) the Promoter’s events or other promotions;
c. to conduct research and/or profiling of the Promoter’s customers;
d. to comply with the Promoter’s legal obligations and requirements; or
e. to contact entrants (via email, telephone and/or SMS) for any of the above.
Please contact email@example.com for additional queries
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.