PROMOTION PERIOD: 1 July - 31 July 2018
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Purchase any 2 Philadelphia Products (assorted) and stand a chance to win $50 Starbucks Gift Card. 100 Lucky Winners!
- To take part, SMS to 76677 in the following format:
Philly <space> Name <space> Email Add <space> Receipt No. <space> Retailer;
100 Starbucks Gift Card with $50 value
MONDELEZ ASIA PACIFIC SINGAPORE PTE LTD’S TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The “Win $50 Starbucks Gift Card” Lucky Draw (“Lucky Draw”) is open only to all Singapore citizens and permanent residents of Singapore who are (i) the age of eighteen (18) and above as at the start of the promotional period (if you are under the age of 18, you should obtain the consent of your parents or legal guardians before participating or submitting any personal information), (ii) not prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority or law anywhere in the world from participating in this Lucky Draw or any similar lucky draw, and (iii) not employees and immediate family members of Mondelez Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (“Mondelez Asia Pacific”), its affiliates, agencies and other parties which are directly involved and/or associated in organizing, promoting and/or conducting with this lucky draw. By participating in the Lucky Draw, you represent and warrant that you have met the eligibility criteria set out under these Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions, and that you consent to the use by Mondelez Asia Pacific and/or its affiliates, of your personal information for feedback, promotional and marketing purposes.
1. The promotional period is from 1 to 31 July 2018, both dates inclusive. Qualifying purchases must be made within this period. Entries submitted after the specified deadlines will be automatically disqualified.
2. Participation is by purchasing any 2 Philadelphia products (assorted). The qualifying purchase must be made within a single receipt in Singapore.
3. Only one entry per receipt is permitted. Multiple entries are allowed but each entry must be accompanied with a new and original (not photocopied)/valid receipt.
4. An original/valid receipt should include a store name, receipt number and a description of the participating products.
5. Repeated entries with identical receipt numbers will be disqualified.
6. Participants are required to submit complete and valid personal details (Name and NRIC) and Receipt Number to be eligible for lucky draw and/or redemption of prize.
7. Entry to the Lucky Draw commences on 00:00 hours, 1 July 2018 and closes on 23:59 hours, 7 August 2018. All entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified by the closing date. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
8. Mondelez Asia Pacific reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the terms and conditions of the Lucky Draw without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to any person. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information. In particular, no participant shall, or procure another person to, (i) tamper with the registration process or the operation of the Lucky Draw, (ii) participate in the Lucky Draw in any manner which may create any prejudice to or anomaly in the operation of the Lucky Draw, and/or (iii) breach these Terms and Conditions, the Computer Misuse Act or any other applicable law or regulation.
9. The prizes for the Lucky Draw are one hundred (100) Starbucks Gift Card with $50 value.
10. Winners must produce proof of identity e.g NRIC, original receipt and the prize notification letter upon prize collection. Winners who fail to show the original receipt upon request will be disqualified. No right to compensation shall accrue nor be given to the winner(s) if he/she fails to provide proof of identity as well as his/her relevant personal details accurately to Mondelez Asia Pacific at the point of collection or fails to claim the prize in accordance with the collection instructions provided in the Notification
11. The Lucky Draw will be held on 10 August 2018, 4pm at Mondelez Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, 346 Jalan Boon Lay, Singapore 619528 (or such other date or time as Mondelez Asia Pacific may determine at its sole and absolute discretion).
12. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. All warranties and representations in connection with the prizes are expressly excluded to the extent not prohibited by law. Winners shall be responsible for all ancillary and additional costs arising from the use of the prizes, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the prize.
13. Value of prizes may vary; Mondelez Asia Pacific reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
14. The winners of the Lucky Draw shall be selected randomly and shall be e notified via post or mobile phone. Winners shall ensure that they remain contactable at all times. If Mondelez Asia Pacific fails to contact any winner for any reason whatsoever, it shall at its discretion elect to determine another winner in accordance with the Lucky Draw mechanism.
15. Prizes not claimed by 14 September 2018 will be forfeited and donated to a charity organization of the choice of Mondelez Asia Pacific and the winners shall not have any claim against Mondelez Asia Pacific for such forfeiture.
16. Mondelez Asia Pacific’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding Mondelez Asia Pacific’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
17. Where prizes contain a specified validity period during which it should be utilized, no requests for extensions or replacements whatsoever will be entertained.
18. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of Mondelez by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in the relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
19. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Lucky Draw, Mondelez Asia Pacific at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Use of Personal Information/ Intellectual Property
20. Each participant/s participation in this Lucky Draw is conditional upon the participant consenting to Mondelez Asia Pacific and its affiliated companies and business units using the participant/s personal data for the following purposes which are in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012:
I. to notify the participant if he/she has won the Lucky Draw;
II. to conduct, manage, and administer the Lucky Draw including verifying the identity of participants for participation or prize collection
III. for consumer research, promotional, advertising and marketing purposes; and
IV. for Mondelez Asia Pacific and its affiliates to obtain feedback on its products and services.
Mondelez Asia Pacific and its affiliated companies and business units may share a participant's personal data between themselves for administrative purposes, and with third parties supporting their administrative and business functions. In some cases, this may involve the storage, use, disclosure or other processing, or transfer of participant/s personal data out of Singapore. Mondelez Asia Pacific and its affiliated companies and business units may also share a participant/s personal data with third parties to carry out cross- promotion. By participating in this Lucky Draw, the participant/s consents to the use of his or her personal data for the purposes listed above.
21. Each participant also agrees that all worldwide intellectual property rights in any statement, materials or content submitted, made or created by a participant in connection with the Lucky Draw and any derivative works arising therefrom will be perpetually and unconditionally vested in, assigned to, and owned by, Mondelez Asia Pacific. Mondelez Asia Pacific has the right to use and modify such materials/works in any way it deems fit without compensation to any participants/s, and each participant/s waives all rights (including moral rights) he/she may have in such materials/works The participant hereby expressly waives any and all rights which the participant may acquire or have under the provisions of the Copyright Act of the Republic of Singapore (and any subsequent enactment or amendments thereto) and any other moral rights which the participant(s) may have or be entitled under any such legislation now existing or in the future enacted in any part of the world.
22. Any information, personal data and material about or obtained from the participant/s may be accessed, stored or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by Mondelez Asia Pacific.
23. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Lucky Draw , in particular that relating to the Lucky Draw prizes, are the property of their respective owners. This Lucky Draw and Mondelez Asia Pacific are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, the relevant owners, where such owners are not part of the Mondelez group of companies.
Liability and Indemnity
24. Mondelez Asia Pacific shall not be liable for any incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected Entries for any reason whatsoever or problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer or telecommunication device related to or resulting from participation in the Lucky Draw.
25. To extent permitted by law, each participant and any person acting on his/her behalf agree that Mondelez Asia Pacific shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, injury, death, claim or damage suffered by any person arising out of or in connection with the Lucky Draw and prize(s), and shall release completely and indemnify Mondelez Asia Pacific from any claims losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred in connection therewith.
26. The participant/s shall indemnify and keep Mondelez Asia Pacific and its officers, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, claims and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the participant/'s breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
27. Mondelez Asia Pacific assumes no responsibility or liability for the acts or defaults of merchants or third parties, any non-delivery, non-performance or defects in any prize given out in the course of the lucky draw. Mondelez Asia Pacific makes no representation or warranty whatsoever in respect of any Prize, whether as to the satisfactory quality or performance or otherwise whatsoever. For the avoidance of doubt, Mondelez Asia Pacific is not an agent of any merchant or vice versa. Any dispute should be resolved directly with the relevant merchant
28. Mondelez Asia Pacific may, at its sole discretion, modify these terms and conditions, make prize substitutions or cancel this Lucky Draw, without prior notice to any person. Mondelez Asia Pacific’s decision on all matters relating to this Lucky Draw will be final, binding and conclusive on all persons participating in this Lucky Draw, and no correspondence will be entertained.
29. This Contest is governed by Singapore law, and each participant agrees to submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.