HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Purchase any participating PurSoft products from 1st September 2016 to 31st October 2016, accumulate your order receipts/invoices in exchange for an e-coupon for the redemption of a 50% off or free cake.
- Accumulate $20 to $59 worth of PurSoft purchase to qualify for a 50% off The Modern Duke’s Pudding by Cat and The Fiddle.
- Accumulate $60 & above worth of PurSoft purchase to qualify for a FREE The Modern Duke’s Pudding by Cat and The Fiddle.
To receive your e-coupon, complete and mail in the redemption form. Entries with or without official entry form are accepted. Please send in your particulars, i.e. Full name, mailing address, NRIC, contact number and e-mail along with an original and valid RedMart order invoice. All entries must be received by 4th November 2016.
Within 1 week of receiving your mailed entry, you will receive an e-coupon which will be sent to you by email. The e-coupon is to used at www.catandthefiddle.com and is subjected to its own set of terms and conditions.
- To redeem the e-coupon, please proceed to www.catandthefiddle.com to place your cake order(s) before 30th November 2016 and collect by 31st December 2016.
- Limited to one redemption per entry.
PURSOFT'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
All receipts/invoices dated before or after the promotion period stated above will strictly not be accepted for this promotion.
This promotion is open to all Singaporean residents except employees and immediate family members of Universal Sovereign Trading Pte. Ltd, associated advertising agencies and participating retailers/distributors.
Universal Sovereign Trading Pte. Ltd. is not obliged to replace any redeemed items that are lost or damaged.
Limited to one redemption per entry. Multiple entries are accepted but incomplete entries, entries without proof of purchase or those with duplicated receipts will be disqualified.
Incomplete entries, entries without proof of purchase or those with duplicated receipts will be disqualified.
The closing date for this promotion is 31st October 2016. Universal Sovereign Trading Pte. Ltd. reserves the rights to extend the closing date if deemed necessary.
Proof of postage is not proof of receipt and any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
The redemption must be claimed on Cat and The Fiddle within the stipulated date which will be stated in the email notification.
E-coupon is not refundable or exchangeable for cash and cannot be used with any other discounts, vouchers, promotions, privileges including Cat Dollars.
The organiser is entitled to replace the redeemed items with others of similar value, without prior notice.
All entries received (qualified or disqualified) will be regarded as property of Universal Sovereign Trading Pte. Ltd. who reserves the right to use the names, photographs and answers of all winners for publicity and/or advertising purposes.
Your participation in this promotion will be treated as acceptance of the above stipulated terms and conditions.
Visit www.pursoft.com.sg for more information.
The Promoter is Universal Sovereign Trading Pte Ltd of 400 Orchard Road, #18-05 Orchard Towers, Singapore 238875. For further enquiries, please email to email@example.com.
REDMART’S ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters are non-replaceable if lost, misappropriated, stolen or damaged. The risk of loss of such gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters pass to you upon the delivery or electronic transmission to you. RedMart is not responsible for lost, misappropriated, damaged or stolen gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters.
- RedMart may vary these Terms and Conditions or discontinue any promotion / discount / benefit / privilege at any time without any notice or liability to any party. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately, unless stated otherwise. Notice of any changes is deemed to be given when published on the website and RedMart assumes no obligation to provide notice in any other manner.
- RedMart shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of RedMart’s goods and services or redemption of gifts or vouchers or use of promotion codes or any other privileges. RedMart shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of interruptions or unavailability of the RedMart's website or goods and services at any time.
- RedMart makes no representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges offered.
- RedMart may market, promote or transmit information about any promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges in any and all media or formats.
- All information is correct at time of print. While every effort is made to keep our promotions’ information as up to date as possible, there may be short delays in updating such information. In this instance, the new terms and conditions of the relevant promotion / discount / benefit / privilege shall apply and override the information stated on our website.
- Further terms and conditions apply. Please visit: http://about.redmart.com/terms for more information.