Use Standard Chartered Cards when you Shop by Store in RedMart to enjoy exclusive promotions!
Meet Our Sellers - Sasha's Fine Foods
Sasha’s Fine Foods source the freshest, most delicious and sustainable food on the planet. None of the products contain antibiotics or growth hormones. Sasha personally visits every farm and supplier, only taking on the best products.
Meet Our Sellers - Mmmm! Meats Marinates
Mmmm! Meats Marinates is a Gourmet Butchery, curating the finest meats from Australia and USA and carrying our in-house brand of preservatives free ready-to-heat dishes. From BBQ parties to everyday cooking, we have got you covered.
Meet Our Sellers - Selffix DIY
Find all your household needs and solutions at Selffix DIY. From very specific cleaning solutions & tools, huge range of home improvements & décor products to the latest technology & smart appliances from major brands like Philips, Black & Decker, 3M, Yale, HG and more.
REDMART X Standard Chartered Bank The Good Life ® Programme GENERAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By participating in the RedMart x Standard Chartered Bank The Good Life ® Programme jointly organized by Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited, (“SCBSL”) and Redmart Limited ("RedMart"), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions:
1. Promotion is valid till 31 March 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. SC2019 promo code is valid for every subsequent purchase, limited to 3,000 redemptions per month, valid fro 1st January till 31 March 2019.
3. Payment must be made using only a Standard Chartered Credit Card to enjoy these privileges.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all privileges exclude services charges and applicable taxes.
5. Promotion is not applicable for payment via Paypal and over-the-phone purchases.
6. Privileges are not exchangeable for cash or other items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, privileges, promotions, discount schemes, loyalty programmes, discount cards or vouchers, unless otherwise stated.
7. All promotions and vouchers are not valid on over the counter (OTC) medicine; and delivery charges.
8. SCBSL is not an agent of the merchant and makes no representation as to the quality of goods and services provided. Any dispute about quality or performance of the product and/or service is to be resolved directly with the merchant.
9. Privileges are subject to the RedMart's terms and conditions. For the complete details of RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit here
10. SCBSL and RedMart reserve the right to vary the General Terms and Conditions governing the offers without prior notice.
11. In the case of a dispute, the decision of SCBSL on all matters shall be final.
12. Merchant's and The Good Life® Terms and Conditions apply.
13. Please visit www.sc.com/sg/thegoodlife for more details.