HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Purchase a nett minimum of S$20 worth of participating products (from Dettol, Air Wick, Vanish and/or Harpic) in a single order to stand 1 chance in the islandwide lucky draw. See all participating products here.
- Submit your entry by forwarding your qualified RedMart e-receipt (containing invoice no.) to email@example.com. RedMart's
e-receipt is sent to the inbox of your registered RedMart email account after your order has been successfully delivered.
- This promotion is valid for orders placed between 1st June and 30th June 2016.
- Entries must be received latest by 15th July 2016.
- For further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 winners x Grand Prize (worth $5,000 for each winner) : 1 year's worth of Home Cleaning Services, and Retail Shopping Vouchers worth S$1,000.
- 10 winners x Consolation Prize (worth $350 for each winner): Rice Cooker and Juice extractor
RECKITT BENCKISER'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Information on how to participate and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The contest period will be effective in Singapore from 1st June 2016 till 30th June 2016.
2. The contest is open to all persons aged 18 and above as of 1 June 2016, subject to clauses (3) and (4) below
3. Reckitt Benckiser (S) Pte Ltd (hereafter referred to as RB) reserves the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person who is interested to participate in the contest. Such determination shall be final and conclusive and RB is not obliged to give any reason for disqualifying any person from participating in the contest
4. The following persons shall not be eligible to participate in the contest: directors, employees and immediate family members of RB. Immediate family members refer to spouses, children, parents, parent-in-law and siblings.
5. Subject to clauses (4) and (6), customers who purchase a minimum of SGD20 worth of products from participating brands (excluding Dettol Hand Sanitizer, Antiseptic Cream and Personal Care products) in a single transaction from 1st June 2016 till 30th June 2016 are eligible to participate in the contest.
6. Each duly completed and submitted contest entry must
(i) Contain e-receipt evidencing a minimum spend of SDG20 on any product from participating brands (excluding Dettol Hand Sanitizer, antiseptic Cream and Personal Care products)
(ii) All entries must be received by 15th July 2016 in order to qualify for the contest.
7. Participants may send in as many contest entries as they desire so long each contest entry meets the Terms & Conditions.
8. Notwithstanding clause (7) above, each participant shall only be entitled to win one contest prize.
9. All images of the prizes are for illustration purposes only and RB may at any time at its sole discretion, substitute any prize with any item of a similar value.
10. The one year free home cleaning service (worth S$3,120 in credits with a three year validity) will be administered by RB’s agency, PageAdvisor Pte Ltd.
11. By participating in the contest, all winners shall be deemed to the accepted the Terms & Conditions.
12. The final draw will take place at Guthrie House on 25th July 2016. All winners shall be notified by telephone or email. Prizes must be claimed at winner’s own expenses before 30th September 2016. All unclaimed prizes after 30th September 2016 will be forfeited by the contest organizer. RB reserves the right to substitute with reserved winners in the event any winner cannot be contactable. RB’s determination of the winners shall be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondences shall be entertained.
13. By participating in the contest, participants will be deemed to allow RB
(i) to the use of their name and/or likeness, without compensation, for RB's promotional and marketing purposes; and
(ii) to the use of the information submitted on the contest entry form, without compensation, for RB's promotional and marketing purposes (RB will edit/blank out such information as to preserve the privacy of the entrants in the event RB decides to publish the information for promotional purposes); and
(iii) To the use of their answers to the questions for RB's promotional and marketing purposes.
(iv) Have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and agreed be bound by them and any related promotional materials and all additions, amendments and modifications as may be made from time to time.
14. Personal Data Protection
(i) RB, including its affiliates, partners, associations and agents collect personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with you.
(ii) This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the date by RB and is used to fulfil your request.
(iii) By submitting your personal information, it is deemed that permission is given to RB to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services.
(iv) If you inform RB via Careline at 1800-875-0770 or at email@example.com that information should not be used as a basis for further contact, RB will respect your request.
(v) Your information will not be provided or shared with other company or partners for their independent use.
15. For further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REDMART’S ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters are non-replaceable if lost, misappropriated, stolen or damaged. The risk of loss of such gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters pass to you upon the delivery or electronic transmission to you. RedMart is not responsible for lost, misappropriated, damaged or stolen gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters.
- RedMart may vary these Terms and Conditions or discontinue any promotion / discount / benefit / privilege at any time without any notice or liability to any party. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately, unless stated otherwise. Notice of any changes is deemed to be given when published on the website and RedMart assumes no obligation to provide notice in any other manner.
- RedMart shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of RedMart’s goods and services or redemption of gifts or vouchers or use of promotion codes or any other privileges. RedMart shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of interruptions or unavailability of the RedMart's website or goods and services at any time.
- RedMart makes no representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges offered.
- RedMart may market, promote or transmit information about any promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges in any and all media or formats.
- All information is correct at time of print. While every effort is made to keep our promotions’ information as up to date as possible, there may be short delays in updating such information. In this instance, the new terms and conditions of the relevant promotion / discount / benefit / privilege shall apply and override the information stated on our website.
- Further terms and conditions apply. Please visit: http://about.redmart.com/terms for more information.