PROMOTION PERIOD: 1 November - 31 December 2017
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) Purchase $8 worth of Any Sunshine Frozen Products in a single receipt and stand a chance to win a set of Corelle 16-Pc Dinner Set.
2) To take part, SMS a photo of your receipt and the following information to 8111 4111:
PRIZE(S): 50 Sets of Corelle 16-Pc Dinner Set (worth $150 each)
AURIC PACIFIC MARKETING PTE LTD'S TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Auric Pacific Marketing Pte Ltd ("APM"), shall organise the SMS & WIN with Sunshine Contest (the “Contest”).
By participation, persons who submit their entries (hereinafter called the “Participant”) would be deemed to have acknowledged, accepted and agreed to this terms and conditions in this Contest (the “Terms and Conditions”). The following Terms and Conditions and all subsequent revisions or amendments thereafter made from time to time by APM shall apply to the Contest.
The Contest period will be from 1 Nov 2017 to 31 Dec 2017 (the “Contest Period”). APM reserves the right at its sole discretion, to (a) suspend, postpone or terminate the Contest, (b) shorten and/or extend the duration of the Contest Period, and/or (c) amend, modify, delete, replace or revise the Terms and Conditions of the Contest, without any prior notification to any person and without incurring any liability to any party whatsoever.
SECTION 1 – PARTICIPATION PROCEDURES
1. To participate in this contest, participants will need to:
a. Purchase $8 worth of any Sunshine Frozen products in a single receipt within the contest duration. Each unique receipt will be entitled to one entry.
b. SMS a photo of your receipt and the following information to 8111-4111: SUNSHINE<Space>NRIC<Space>EMAIL<Space>NAME
Multiple entries are permitted, however, all entries must be submitted before 11.59PM on the end date to qualify.
2. Any repetitive submissions that do not conform to the Terms and Conditions shall therefore be disqualified.
3. As part of the consideration in entering into the Contest, the Participant unequivocally, unreservedly and perpetually assigns to the Participant the ownership and the use of all intellectual property rights in connection with the participating photograph and pursuant to such assignment, the Participant acknowledges, represents and warrants that he/she is the owner of such intellectual property rights and has the absolute right to use the photograph as he/she deems fit. The Participant further undertakes that he/she shall execute all relevant documents as required by APM, at its sole discretion, in connection with such assignment.
SECTION 2 - ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPANTSHIP
4. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest:
a. Employees of APM and/or its related corporations (as defined in the Companies Act), Suppliers of Auric Group and their immediate family participants and/or relatives living in the same household.
b. All participating retailers, advertising and promotion agencies for the Contest and their affiliates and subsidiaries including but not limited to suppliers of Auric Group.
c. Employees of paragraph 7(b) and their immediate family participants and/or relatives living in the same household. The participant is required to produce his/her NRIC, passport, work permit, employment pass, dependent’s pass or any other form of identification acceptable to APM ("Form of Identification") for verification purposes in connection with the application. Successful participants shall present his/ her Form of Identification for identity verification purposes when collecting the prizes upon successful submission.
5. Unless otherwise stated, the Contest is open to persons of any age. APM assumes that by participation, the parents or guardians of any participant that is aged under the age of 18 have consented to that participant’s entry and these Terms and Conditions. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and if aged under 18, should be able to demonstrate to APM satisfaction that their parent/ guardian has given their consent to such entry.
6. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that the acceptance of his/her submission is subject to the approval of APM at its sole and absolute discretion and that his/her application may be rejected by APM without assigning any reasons thereto.
SECTION 3 – WINNING & REDEMPTION OF PRIZE
7. A total of 50 participants will be randomly picked at the discretion of Sunshine’s panel to win a set of Corelle Dinner Set worth up to $150 each.
8. All winners shall be announced on Facebook and will subsequently be notified via email at least 2 week from close of contest. All winners are required to respond within 14 days from receipt of email failing which a new winner shall be selected with no further reference.
9. Winners are required to produce their Identification Card and receipt indicating proof of purchase prior to claiming their prize at 2 Enterprise Road, Singapore 629814.
10. The prizes must be collected within 30 days after the contest results are announced, failing which the prizes will be voided. Sunshine Bakeries is neither obliged nor liable to entertain any requests for unclaimed prizes by contestants after this date regardless that the contestant had not received the written notice informing of the win. APM reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with items of equivalent value without prior notice. All prizes which remain unclaimed for any reasons whatsoever may be donated to a charity chosen at the sole discretion of APM and no claims whatsoever (whether for the prize, payment or compensation) shall be entertained.
11. APM’s decision on the winners is final, binding and conclusive and no correspondences, appeals, complains or requests will be entertained.
SECTION 4 — DATABASE AND USE OF PERSONAL PARTICULARS
12. The participant represents and warrants that all information provided by him/her in connection with his/her submission are accurate.
13. In respect of any change of the Participant’s Information (as defined above), the Participant shall immediately notify APM of the change of particulars in writing.
14. Each contestant grants and APM shall have the right to use the any photographs taken in relation to or in connection with or arising from the Contest and to disclose and publish the name and any other particulars of all or any winners for publicity purposes. Each contestant who consent to co-operate and participate fully in the activities organized by APM for these purposes, without any payment, fee or compensation whatsoever.
15. The participant acknowledges and agrees that the collection, use and processing of his/her Information during the registration process is necessary.
16. The Participant consents and authorises APM and/or its data intermediary to collect and/or use and/or process his/her Information for the purposes stated in this clause 12 and for the purpose of sending the Participant marketing materials about products sold by APM, its subsidiaries and its associated companies.
17. APM will:
a. retain the information for only as long as there is a need;
b. take reasonable steps to ensure that the information is accurate, adequate, relevant and up to date;
c. where possible provide the participant with access to the information.
d. take appropriate measures to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorised access to the information.
18. APM will not:
a. use the information in way to which have not been consented or that are forbidden under Singapore law and regulations including but not limited to the provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012;
b. offer, publish or share the said information with any third party unless provided with the permission to do so.
19. APM may use the participant’s personal information, such as name and contact details, for the following purposes:
a. to perform the requested services, which may involve contacting the participant by telephone, mobile phone including sending magazine and e-newsletter;
b. to allow promotion of APM’s products, events and activities; and
c. for other reasonable purposes, always acting within the limits of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
20. APM will continue to use the participant’s personal information for the above purposes and/or for which it was collected unless informed that no consent were given to the usage of the participant’s personal information. The Participant may email APM at email@example.com should he/she wish to withdraw the consent for the use of their personal information. The request will be processed within 5 working days.
21. For more information please contact Sunshine’s Data Protection Officer (DPO), Mr Jimmy Choo at 6867 9197 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 5 — TERMINATION
22. The Participant may at any time withdraw his/her consent to the collection, processing and use of his/her Information by giving APM prior written notice of such withdrawal of consent. The Participant agrees and acknowledges that if the Participant withdraws his/her consent to the collection, processing AND use of his/her Information, APM will not be able to administer the Participant’s benefits and privileges under the Contest and/or send Participant Alerts. Upon any such withdrawal of consent, the Participant’s entitlement to participate in the Contest shall terminate in accordance with clauses 27 and 28 below.
23. Within thirty (30) working days of APM’ receipt of the Participant’s written notice of withdrawal of consent pursuant to clause 26 above, the Participant’s participation and entitlement to participate in benefits and privileges under the Contest shall terminate in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, APM shall be released and discharged from any further obligations to the Participant.
24. APM may at its absolute discretion, without prior notice to the Participant, suspend or terminate the Contest (in whole or in part) for any reason whatsoever as it deems fit. APM also has the absolute discretion to immediately bar, terminate, change, suspend or cancel the participation or impose additional conditions.
25. If the Contest is suspended or terminated for whatever reason, APM shall not be liable to the Participants for any losses or damages suffered or that may be suffered by the Participant arising either directly or indirectly from the suspension or termination of the Contest.
SECTION 6 —INDEMNITY
26. The Participant hereby agrees to indemnify, release and discharge APM and its authorised agents from all damages, claims, demands, liabilities, judgments, actions and suits and agrees to hold APM and its authorised agents harmless against any liability for any loss, penalty, damage, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs) which the Participant may incur by reason of or arising either directly or indirectly from or in connection with the participation in the Contest, including without limitation:
a. the Participant’s breach of any of the provisions of these Terms & conditions and/or any other agreement made between the Participant and APM;
b. any infringement by the Participant of any intellectual property, including copyrights, rights of confidence, moral rights, privacy rights or other rights, of any person or entity;
c. any action taken or omitted to be taken in good faith by APM and its authorised agents pursuant to any instructions, notice or request by the Participant;
d. the enforcement of these Terms & Conditions and/or the recovery of any sums owed by the Participant in respect of the Contest; or
e. claims of third parties which may be brought or asserted in respect of the Contest.
SECTION 7 — OTHER TERMS
27. To the full extent permitted by law, APM hereby disclaims any and all such warranties, representations or statements made or given by its related corporations in connection to the Contest. The Participant shall waive all claims against APM arising from such disputes.
28. Notwithstanding any other terms or conditions, APM shall not be liable for any loss, damage, inconvenience, embarrassment, cost and expense of any nature (including without limitation for any act, omission neglect or wilful default on the part of their agents, contractors, correspondents and/or their respective officers and employees) arising out of or in connection with the Contest which in any way may be suffered or incurred by the Participant or by any other person in respect of or in connection with the Contest.
29. APM may notify the Participant of changes in the Terms & conditions by publishing such changes via APM website, email or by such other means of communication as APM may determine in its absolute discretion from time to time.
30. By participating in the Contest, all Participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein and all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications as may be made by APM from time to time.
31. Any notice to be given to the Participant shall be deemed to have been properly given if sent by prepaid post, email, SMS or any one form of communication mode last recorded in the database system.
32. Time shall be of the essence in respect of the Terms & conditions but no failure to exercise or delay in or partial exercising of any of APM’ rights, power or remedies shall operate as waiver.
33. APM shall be entitled to, at any time and without the consent of or notice to the Participants, assign or transfer the whole or part of its rights and obligations in relation to the Contest to any other person or entity.
34. The English version of the Terms & Conditions shall prevail over all other versions of the Terms and Conditions and any other publicity information relating to the Contest.
35. These Terms & conditions shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the Participant hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
36. These Terms and Conditions are not intended to confer rights by a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B) to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.