HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Purchase any of The Laughing Cow products from 1st August 2016 to 31st October 2016 to qualify.
TWO (2) ways to participate:
Submit your entry form online via http://www.natradfood.com/tlc/promo1.html. Please retain original receipt as proof of purchase OR
SMS “TLC <space>full name<space> NRIC<space>receipt no.” to 73333. Please retain original receipt as proof of purchase. Full Terms & conditions at www.natradfood.com/tlc.
A trip to France for 4 members x 1 winner
A pairs of tickets to Hong Kong x 10 winners
iPad (64GB) x 20 winners
Shopping vouchers (worth S$500) x 64 winners
NATRAD FOOD'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
This lucky draw is only applicable in Singapore. It is open to all residents of the Republic of Singapore who are aged 18 and above at the date of submission, except employees and immediate families of Natrad Food Pte Ltd, their partners and advertising agencies.
Multiple entries may be submitted but each entry must be made on an official entry form and accompanied by the original receipt as proof of purchase of 1 unit of The Laughing Cow product to qualify for lucky draw. All entry forms are to be mailed to Natrad Food Pte Ltd 149 Ubi Ave 4, Singapore 408778.
Alternate submission for the lucky draw can be done online at www.natradfood.com or through SMS: Send “TLC <space>full name<space>NRIC<space>receipt no.” to 73333. Original receipt must be retained as proof of purchase.
All entries must reach the organizer by 07 November 2016. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Natrad Food Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any delay or non-receipt of submissions. Date of draw will be on 14 November 2016 at 149 Ubi Ave 4, Singapore 408778. Winners will be notified by post.
Prizes must be collected within 1 month from notification. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. Winners are responsible for collecting the prizes in person. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
The draw result is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
By completing this form, you hereby consent to the collection, use and disclosure by Natrad Food Pte Ltd of the information provided by you in this form, for the purpose of managing, processing or administrating this promotion and/ or lucky draw.
You confirm that the information provided by you in this form is true, accurate and complete.
- All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Conditions of Entry and the Organizer’s decision.
- Participants assume liability for any injury or damage sustained, or claimed to be caused by participating in this Promotion. Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, officers, employees and agents are not liable for any loss, damage, injury or claim by or to any person in connection with this Promotion.
- Organizer reserves the right to amend these Term and Conditions without giving prior notice.
- All local laws and regulations apply to this Promotion.
- The Organizer's decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final.
- The Promoter is Natrad Food Pte Ltd of 149 Ubi Ave 4, Singapore 408778. For further enquiries, please contact Natrad Food Pte Ltd at +65 6746 9498 or email email@example.com
REDMART’S ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters are non-replaceable if lost, misappropriated, stolen or damaged. The risk of loss of such gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters pass to you upon the delivery or electronic transmission to you. RedMart is not responsible for lost, misappropriated, damaged or stolen gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters.
- RedMart may vary these Terms and Conditions or discontinue any promotion / discount / benefit / privilege at any time without any notice or liability to any party. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately, unless stated otherwise. Notice of any changes is deemed to be given when published on the website and RedMart assumes no obligation to provide notice in any other manner.
- RedMart shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of RedMart’s goods and services or redemption of gifts or vouchers or use of promotion codes or any other privileges. RedMart shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of interruptions or unavailability of the RedMart's website or goods and services at any time.
- RedMart makes no representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges offered.
- RedMart may market, promote or transmit information about any promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges in any and all media or formats.
- All information is correct at time of print. While every effort is made to keep our promotions’ information as up to date as possible, there may be short delays in updating such information. In this instance, the new terms and conditions of the relevant promotion / discount / benefit / privilege shall apply and override the information stated on our website.
- Further terms and conditions apply. Please visit: http://about.redmart.com/terms for more information.