PROMOTION PERIOD: 1 June - 11 July 2018
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
To participate in the Lucky Draw contest:
- Participants are to purchase a minimum of $60 worth of Tiger products via RedMart.
- List of participating products:
1. Tiger Beer 30 x 330ml Case
2. Tiger Beer 10 x 330ml
3. Tiger Beer 6 x 330ml
4. Tiger Beer 24 x 330ml Case (Bottles)
5. Tiger Beer 500ml
6. Tiger Beer 640ml
7. Tiger White 4 x 330ml
8. Tiger Black 4 x 330ml
9. Tiger Radler Lemon 6 x 330ml
10. Tiger Radler Grapefruit 6 x 330ml
- Upload the RedMart receipt PDF onto www.tiger-redemption.com.sg
- e-Lucky Draw will be run every Thursday from 14 June – 12 July 2018.
- Winners will receive a redemption letter which they would have to bring to Weston, in Peninsula Plaza to collect their jersey.
- 20 jerseys will be won across the 5 weeks.
One (1) 1 adult-sized National Jersey (20 winners only)
ASIA PACIFIC BREWERIES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Only persons aged 18 years old and above are eligible to participate in this Contest as hereinafter defined.
2. Subject to clause 1 above, this Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents, holders of valid employment passes or work permits, with the exception of employees of Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“APBS”, “us” or “we”), its affiliate companies, associated agencies, advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, participating outlets, promoters and their relatives.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the term “APBS” shall also include third parties (including but not limited to any agent, partner, participating establishment and/or contractor) involved in the running and/or mechanics of this Contest.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS
4. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to and shall abide by, the terms and conditions and rules and regulations (the “Terms and Rules”) applicable to and governing this Contest.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
5. APBS reserves the right at any time and in its absolute discretion to vary the Terms and Rules (or any part thereof) and/or to withdraw or terminate the Contest without prior notice or reason.
6. All decisions made by APBS in relation to the Contest, its Terms and Rules and any aspect thereof are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All Goods and Services (as defined in clause 14 herein) are:
a. subject to stock availability;
b. not exchangeable for cash or credit unless specifically stated;
c. if unclaimed in accordance with the Terms and Rules, will be dealt with at APBS’s sole discretion; and
d. APBS reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or remove the said products, goods, items premiums and/or prizes at any time without prior notice.
WARRANTY AND USE OF RECORDS
8. Each participant warrants that any information provided pursuant to this Contest (including but not limited to name, identification number, contact details and number(s) and/or addresses) is true, accurate, valid and to be relied upon by APBS. Each participant shall be responsible for keeping APBS informed of any update to the information initially provided, as necessary. By providing his/ her personal information to us, the participant fully understands and clearly consents to the use of his/ her personal information for sales and marketing communications relating to APBS Products (including but not limited to events and promotions) and/or marketing analysis by APBS and/ or by the Permitted Parties (the “Purpose”).
For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “Permitted Parties” shall refer to our affiliate companies, agents, agencies, service providers, and outlets selling APBS Products.
In this regard, we will not disclose a participant’s personal information to third party organisation(s) other than the Permitted Parties.
9. By participating in this Contest, the participants agree to take part in any promotional or publicity exercise as may be conducted by APBS. Any record in any medium arising out of or in connection with such promotional or publicity exercise including but not limited to the participants’ performance, appearance, likeness, personal particulars, photographs, audio/visual recordings and/or written responses (the “Records”) shall to the fullest extent permitted by law be the sole property of APBS and in any case the participants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally at no cost, grant APBS all consents and waivers necessary for APBS to make or retain such Records and use and/or publish the same in any manner as APBS shall in its sole discretion deem fit in relation to the Purpose.
10. Where permissible and to the fullest extent permitted by law, each participant expressly waives all rights which the participant may acquire or have or be entitled to under the law (and any subsequent enactment or amendments thereto) in respect of or in relation to, the Records.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12. APBS accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss, injury, expense, delay or irregularity (“Loss”) arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
13. In particular and without prejudice to clause 12, APBS disclaims any liability in respect of any Loss (whether suffered by the participants, their families or third parties) arising from or in connection with or as a result of:
a. any incomplete or inaccurate or illegible information provided by the participants;
b. any third parties’ provision of goods and/or services (including but not limited to any communication, delivery or electronic messaging services); and
c. The possession and/or use of the Goods and Services as defined hereafter.
14. APBS makes no product representation or warranties, expressed or implied and disclaims any and all liability, as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use of prizes, premiums, goods, products, items and/or services pertaining and/or provided to or received by the participant pursuant to the Contest (the “Goods and Services”).
15. The details of the Contest are set out in Schedule 1.
16. Unless otherwise stated, APBS is under no obligation to contact winning participants to inform them of their prize or prize collection details. Should APBS choose to do so, we will make only reasonable efforts to contact winning participants.
17. Any prize collection/redemption must be supported by original identification and any original receipt/document matching the winner’s registration details. APBS reserves the right to reject any winner who at the time of prize collection or redemption, cannot produce the necessary original supporting document(s), or if the supporting document(s) is/are defaced, torn, damaged or illegible.
18. Winners are to collect and/or redeem their prize within the stated collection/redemption period. APBS reserves the right to forfeit any prize that is not collected and/or redeemed within the aforesaid period.
19. Where registration is required prior to participation in this Contest, each participant shall be responsible for furnishing correct and accurate details.
20. Winners must utilize the prize and no transfer of name or exchange of the prize for cash, credit or any other kind will be allowed. All prizes are subject to the issuing or co-ordinating organisations’ terms and conditions as applicable.
21. Without prejudice and in addition to any term herein, APBS shall not be liable for any loss or claim arising from any delay, error or otherwise arising from any communications, hardware or software failure.
22. Proof of entry submission mailing is not proof of receipt. APBS will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, corrupted, illegible, misdirected or incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted communications or to other delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries.
23. Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Rules of this Contest will result in an invalid entry/disqualification.
24. Without prejudice to any of its other rights, APBS reserves the right to disqualify any participant for fraud and/or reject fraudulent entries as determined in its sole discretion.
25. The Contest will run from 1st June 2018 till 11th July 2018 (the “Contest Period”).
26. Submission to www.tiger-redemption.com.sg (“Website”) of (i) a Redmart e-receipt reflecting the purchase of at least $60 worth of Participating Products (“Receipt”) and (ii) the participant’s full name and NRIC number will entitle the participant to one (1) chance at winning the Prize (as defined herein below) for the Lucky Draw (as defined herein below) immediately following the date of the said submission.
For example and strictly as an illustration, if a Receipt submitted by a participant on 21 June 2018 reflects the purchase of S$120 worth of Tiger beer products, the said participant will be entitled to one (1) chance at winning the Prize only for the 28 June 2018 Lucky Draw.
For example and strictly as an illustration, if a Receipt submitted by a participant on 1 July 2018 reflects the purchase of S$45 worth of Tiger beer products, the said participant will not be entitled to any chance at winning the Prize for any Lucky Draw.
27. For the purposes of this Contest:
(a) “Prize” shall mean one (1) 1 adult-sized National Jersey;
(b) “Participating Products” means the following Tiger beer products:
Tiger Lager Beer – 30 x 330ml Case
Tiger Lager Beer – 10 x 330ml
Tiger Radler Lemon 6 x 330 ml
Tiger Lager Beer 6 x 330ml
Tiger Radler Lime And Ginger (Limited Edition)
Tiger White Wheat Beer 4 x 330ml
Tiger Radler Grapefruit 6 x 330ml
Tiger Lager Beer 640ml
Tiger Lager Beer 500ml
Tiger Black Lager Beer 4 x 330ml
Tiger Lager Beer Bottle – Case
(c) “Lucky Draw” shall mean any of the lucky draw taking place on 14 June 2018, 21 June 2018, 28 June 2018, 5 July 2018 and 12 July 2018, where one Prize will be won per lucky draw.
28. There is no limit to the number of times each participant may participate in the Contest, but each Receipt may only be submitted once.
29. There is no limit to the number of Prizes each participant can win.
30. Winners of the Prize will be announced on the Tiger Beer Singapore’s Facebook page and will receive a confirmation email (“Confirmation Email”) from APBS’ partner, LeTrain. The Confirmation Email will be sent to the address reflected on the Receipt submitted with respect to the winning participation entry.
31. To redeem the Prize, winners must bring to Weston Corp Peninsula (“Weston Corp”) at Peninsula Shopping Center, 3 Coleman Street, #04-09, Singapore 179804 within 1 month from the date on which the Confirmation Email is sent the following:
(a) The Confirmation Email; and
(b) Such winner’s original identification card (and thereafter submit a copy for Western Corp’s and APBS’s retention) for Weston Corp and APBS to verify such winner’s identity.
For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.