Promotion Period: 1 march - 30 April 2017
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Simply purchase $15 worth of Vanish products in a single receipt within the promotion period.
2. Enter contest by SMS to 8363 5229 from a local mobile number.
3. There is no limit on the number of entries per Participant but each entry must have a separate original receipt as proof of purchase. Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter upon receipt.
4. Each SMS entry must:
(a) Include VANISH03<space> FULL NAME<space>NRIC<space>EMAIL<space>INVOICE NO.
(b) not include any content that is false, untrue and/or inaccurate;
(c) be submitted together with an image of a receipt as proof of purchase of an eligible product;
(d) not contain the personal information of any person other than that of the Participant submitting the entry;
(e) not breach any relevant laws.
PRIZE(S): Harvey Norman Shopping Vouchers worth $1000
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- By participating in this contest, participants shall be deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, the prize(s) will be provided in accordance with and subject to these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is open to all Singaporean residents over 18 years of age except directors, officers and employees (and the immediate families of such persons) of the Promoter, its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion.
- Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Prize for this Promotion is Harvey Norman Shopping Vouchers worth SGD1000.00 for a total of 25 winners.
- Each Participant shall only be entitled to one prize. Winner may claim prize conditional upon the following:
(a) Production of original receipt or other proof of purchase of an eligible product – such documentation must clearly specify that an eligible product was purchased during the Promotional Period but prior to submission of the entry;
(b) Winner shall forfeit any components of the prize that remain unclaimed, for any reason, within the time period stipulated by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
(c) Winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate, without remuneration, in all promotional activity (such as photography, filming and/or publicity events).
(d) Winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media globally and in perpetuity without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome thereof), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Winner acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote, and otherwise use the promotional materials created, including videos and photographs, to produce public relations materials, magazine printed ads, editorials, marketing tools and other printed matters, including materials for the Promoter’s website and/or website of any of its affiliates. Winner shall not have any claim nor be entitled to, any payment for the use, publishing or broadcasting the promotional and/or public relations materials created. Furthermore all rights, title and interest in and to the abovementioned promotional and/or public relations materials, including all intellectual property rights and moral rights thereto, shall be the property of the Promoter.
(e) Winner further agrees, at the Promoter’s request, to execute and any all documents to give effect to the terms and conditions, including but not limited to documents in relation to the claim and receipt of prizes, consents, authorisations, releases, waivers or indemnities for participation in prize components, and intellectual property rights and moral rights.
- The prize winner will be selected on 18th May 2017. The winners will be notified via telephone on 19th May 2017. Prize not claimed by 18th June 2017 may be withdrawn at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter and/or its agency may require the prize winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and/or proof of residency as a condition for claim of prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and/or its agency. The prize will be awarded only to the winner and not to proxies or representatives of the winner.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes may be issued up to 30 days from the notification of the winners. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage to, or delay in delivery or transit of, the prizes.
- The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to written directions from any regulatory authority.
- The Promoter is not responsible for:
(a) late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise;
(b) receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information whether provided by a Participant or otherwise; or
(c) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any damage to property or injury to related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or materials for this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion:
(d) disqualify any entry that the Promoter has any reason to believe does not comply with the terms and conditions;
(e) verify the validity of all entries and Participants (including identity, age and place of residence) as it deems necessary;
(f) disqualify any Participant and all of the Participant’s entries for tampering or interfering with or disrupting the Promotion, entry process and/or breaching the terms and conditions; and/or(g) cancel the prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of the prize if the winner, if applicable) is/are, in the opinion of the Promoter, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave(s) in an aggressive, offensive, uncontrollable, unruly or disorderly manner, engages or attempts to engage in illegal conduct, behave(s) in a manner which may tarnish or diminish the goodwill, name and/or reputation of the Promoter, its brands and/or products concerned, its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, or behave(s) in a manner which is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s rights (including but not limited to recovery of damages or other compensation) in relation to any misconduct of the Participants are expressly reserved to the fullest extent.
- The Promoter and/or its agency may refuse to allow a winner to use or take part in any or all aspects of a prize if the Promoter and/or its agency reasonably determines in its sole discretion that the winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely do so.
- Taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and/or use not specified in these terms and conditions as being provided by the Promoter are the sole responsibility of the winner. If required by law, the Promoter and/or its agency reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate tax authorities the amount of any tax or taxes due on the prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice about any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning.
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, directors, officers and employees of the Promoter, its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to participation in this Promotion or during the course of accepting and/or using any prize.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves right to change, amend, add or delete any or all of the terms and conditions, and to offer alternative prizes, at any time and without any prior notice.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by relevant regulatory authorities), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promotion is conducted in Singapore only and is governed by the laws of Singapore.
- The Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (S) Pte Ltd, which (where the context permits such as in relation to assignments, licences, consents, authorisations, releases, waivers or indemnities by / from Participants)
- Any queries regarding the Harvey Norman Shopping Vouchers shall be made directly to HARVEY NORMAN.
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.