HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Purchase a Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer in a single transaction between 17 February and 31 March 2017 to be eligible for this promotion.
2. SMS to 8411 3689 with your full name, email address, NRIC, receipt number to enter this contest.
Example: Jane Tan, firstname.lastname@example.org, S1234567A, 123456
All entries must be received before 23:59 hours by 31st March 2017. Entrants will have to keep their original receipt in order to claim a winning prize.
- 4D3N Trip for 2 to Phuket (2 Winners)
Redemption of Prizes:
The Lucky draws will take place at Bamboo Marketing, 12 Mohamed Sultan Road, Singapore 238961 on Wednesday 5 April 2017.
Winners will be notified by phone and or SMS by no later than 8 April 2017. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 3 days of first attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Drawings will be conducted by Promoter whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this promotion. No further correspondence or appeals to the Promoter will be entertained.
Prizes may not be redeemed by any person other than the prize winner unless with prior arrangement with the Promoter. Any prizes won and not claimed will be donated to an appointed charity organization of the Promoter’s choice.
Reckitt Benckiser (S) Pte. Ltd's General Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Singapore residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences on 17 February 2017 and closes at midnight on 31 March 2017 (“Promotional Period”). Promotion Period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
4. Buy a Veet Sensitive Touch during the Promotion Period to be eligible. Participants are expected to retain their (original) receipt / proof of purchase to claim their prize in the event they win.
5. Entry is by SMS only from Singapore mobile phone numbers. SMS ENTRY: Send SMS to 8411 3689 with YOUR FULL NAME, EMAIL, NRIC, RECEIPT NUMBER to be automatically entered into the promotion. Entrants will need to keep their original receipt in order to claim a winning prize.
6. There is no limit on the number of entries per Participant but each entry must have a separate original receipt as proof or purchase. Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter upon receipt.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tamper with the entry process. Failure or delay by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will not be valid entries. Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements and these Terms and Conditions.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right to decide on the entry.
10. 2 x Grand Prizes Winners, who will each win a trip for 2 to Phuket, Thailand, including Return Economy Flights from Singapore and 3 Nights Hotel Accomodation in 4 star hotel or above, valued at up to SGD$1,350.00. Total Grand Prizes are valued at SGD$2,700.00.
11. Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of similar value in the event of force majeure a stated prize is unavailable for any reason. All prizes are non-transferable, non- refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or for any other prizes. Neither Promoter nor its affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damages arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. Limit to one prize per person.
12. The Lucky draws will take place at Bamboo Marketing, 12 Mohamed Sultan Road, Singapore 238961 on Wednesday 5 April 2017.
13. Winners will be notified by phone and or SMS by no later than 8 April 2017. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 3 days of first attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Drawings will be conducted by Promoter whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this promotion. No further correspondence or appeals to the Promoter will be entertained.
14. Prizes may not be redeemed by any person other than the prize winner unless with prior arrangement with the Promoter. Any prizes won and not claimed will be donated to an appointed charity organization of the Promoter’s choice.
15. Winners shall be responsible for any and all applicable taxes or fees associated with winning the prizes. Unless otherwise specified, all ancillary costs are the winner’s responsibility.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter:-
(i) the Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, without prior notice and without the need to provide the reason;
(ii) (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency to claim the prize.
18. Winners acknowledge that some components of the prize(s) may involve in dangerous activities in relation to which participation may carry inherent risks. By entering this Promotion and accepting the prize, winners accept and assume such risks.
19. Winners and travel companions must travel and return at the same time. The travel component of the prize must be taken within 6 months of the winner being announced.
20. The travel component of the prize includes return economy airfares (including airfare taxes) on the designated airline for the winner and travel companion from the winner’s nearest capital city; up to 3 nights’ accommodation (on a twin share basis) in the designated hotel(s) for the winner and travel companion as specified by the Promoter and/or prize provider. Flights, accommodation and any activities are subject to booking and availability. The travel component of the prize is subject to any additional terms and conditions as may be specified by the prize provider.
21. Winners and travel companions are responsible for making their own way to the winners nearest capital city airport for departure. The winners and their companions are responsible for ensuring they have a valid passport that expires no less than 6 months after the date of return to the country of residence. Any and all other documentation and requirements for travel including but not limited to visas shall be the sole responsibility of the winners and travel companions. The Promoter shall not be responsible in the event that the winners and/or travel companions is/are prevented from travelling to the destination country by customs, immigration, embassy or other authority, and the Promoter shall not be liable to return or exchange the prize or any part thereof for cash or any alternative prize(s).
22. Any changes made to travel plans once booked shall be funded by the winners. If the winners and/or travel companions is/are unable to travel on the date booked and are unable to make any changes at their own expense, the winners and/or travel companions will be deemed to have automatically forfeited the prize. The Promoter will not pay for any leave from employment that may be necessary for travel.
23. All other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any transfer costs, meals, expenses, spending money, taxes, insurance and other ancillary costs are the sole responsibility of the winners and travel companions, as incurred
24. Entrants/Attendee consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the promotion is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
26. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
27. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Singapore regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
28. The Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. of 1 Fifth Avenue, #04-06, Guthrie House, Singapore 268802.
29. For further enquiries, send an email to email@example.com
* For additional RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit https://about.redmart.com/universal-terms-for-special-promotion-activities for more information.