This promotion has ended. Thank you for your participation!
Winners will be contacted via email.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Purchase any two participating 6-can pack of San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverage in a single order on RedMart to automatically qualify one (1) chance to WIN in the exclusive lucky draw. Applicable for orders placed and delivered between 1 July and 31 July 2016. T&Cs apply.
- 1 winner x Grand Prize: One (1) night's accommodation + breakfast for 2pax worth $540 at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa.
- 3 winners x Consolation Prizes: Four (4) cases of San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverage 24x330ml each
ORGANIZER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering or taking part in this Lucky Draw, all persons participating herein (the “participants”) agree to be bound by these Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions, all amendment or variations.
- For eligibility to participate in this contest, participants must purchase any two 6-can packs of Sanpellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverage from the e-commerce platform of RedMart between 0001 hour on 1st July 2016 and 2359 hour on 31st July 2016. Participants will have ONE(1) chance to win per purchase.
- The prizes for the lucky draw are: (a) One (1) winner of the Grand Prize : One (1) night’s accommodation at $540 in Sofitel Singapore Sentosa; (b) Three (3) winners of Consolation Prize: Four (4) cases of Sanpellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverage 330ml (24 cans per case), total prize worth of $516.
- Winner of the grand prize will be responsible for the booking of his ONE(1) night hotel stay before 28th February 2017. Prize only includes room charges for ONE(1) night and not inclusive of any incidental charges. Further costs that may incur for alterations made after booking confirmation and ticket issuance are not covered by organizer. Blackout dates applicable.
- Winner of the grand prize agrees and accepts that the organiser and Sanpellegrino S.p.A. (Singapore Office) make no warranty whatsoever on any of the prizes, including but not limited to, the destination, availability, times, quality, safety and fitness for purpose or the value of the hotel room night.
- Winners of consolation prize will enjoy free delivery, to only one (1) nominated delivery address submitted by the winners. A delivery levy of $25 for each subsequent re-delivery will be imposed, if any.
- Lucky draw chances are cumulative. Participants may enter in the lucky draw multiple times, on the condition that each entry submitted corresponds to a separate purchase. Proof of submission is not a proof of receipt. Original receipts must be kept and presented for prize redemption. If the winners are not able to present the original receipt, an alternate winner will be selected at random until all qualified winners have been determined.
- The draw base on random selection will be conducted after 5th August 2016, 1200hrs at the organiser’s main office at 24 Senoko Way, Singapore 758046 or any other venue as may be determined by the organiser. The organiser reserves the right to change the draw date(s) at its sole discretion.
- Winners will be notified by email. The winners will be required to confirm acceptance via email with their personal particulars which may include scanned copies of their (1) NRIC or passport, and (2) receipt, upon request, to be eligible to collect their respective prizes. Upon prize collection, all winners must present personally his original (1) NRIC or passport, and (2) original winning receipt. The organiser reserves the sole discretion to disqualify and replace the winner with another alternate selection in the event that: (a) The organiser does not receive the email confirmation from the winners by the due date and with scanned copies of the required documents; or (b) The winners do not present original documents upon prize collection
- The prizes must be accepted as provided. They are not transferrable or exchangeable for cash or any other products.
- The organiser reserves the sole right to replace the prizes with any substitutes of similar value with prior notice.
- Any uncollected prizes by the stipulated period will be forfeited and donated to a registered charity organisation of the organiser’s choice. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Further, the organiser reserves the right to forfeit or award any or leftover prizes at its sole discretion.
- The lucky draw is organised by Culina Pte Ltd (UEN:199404977Z) and is open to all Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents above the age of 18 years with a permanent residential address in Singapore, except for directors, employees and immediate families of Culina Pte Ltd, Sanpellegrino S.p.A. (Singapore Office) and RedMart.
- All decisions of the organiser are final and conclusive. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- For full terms and conditions, please visit www.culina.com.sg/redmartcontest/thelifedeliziosa2016 or call hotline (+65) 6753 6966.
REDMART’S ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters are non-replaceable if lost, misappropriated, stolen or damaged. The risk of loss of such gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters pass to you upon the delivery or electronic transmission to you. RedMart is not responsible for lost, misappropriated, damaged or stolen gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters.
- RedMart may vary these Terms and Conditions or discontinue any promotion / discount / benefit / privilege at any time without any notice or liability to any party. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately, unless stated otherwise. Notice of any changes is deemed to be given when published on the website and RedMart assumes no obligation to provide notice in any other manner.
- RedMart shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of RedMart’s goods and services or redemption of gifts or vouchers or use of promotion codes or any other privileges. RedMart shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of interruptions or unavailability of the RedMart's website or goods and services at any time.
- RedMart makes no representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges offered.
- RedMart may market, promote or transmit information about any promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges in any and all media or formats.
- All information is correct at time of print. While every effort is made to keep our promotions’ information as up to date as possible, there may be short delays in updating such information. In this instance, the new terms and conditions of the relevant promotion / discount / benefit / privilege shall apply and override the information stated on our website.
- Further terms and conditions apply. Please visit: http://about.redmart.com/terms for more information.