HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Purchase $3 worth of participating Yeo's coconut juice drinks in a single receipt between 1 July and 31 July 2016. Submit an SMS entry to qualify for one (1) chance in the Yeo's islandwide lucky draw to WIN prizes. Participating products include Yeo's Coconut Juice Drink Can in 300ml and 500ml, and Carton 24x300ml.
- Send in your SMS entry to 90102322 in the following format: YHS<space>COCONUT<space>NAME<space>NRIC<space>INVOICE NUMBER<space>RETAILER'S NAME
All entries must be received by 5.00pm on 3 August 2016
- Grand Prize: A trip for 2 to Mauritius (worth $4,600) x 1 winner
- Consolation Prize: A trip for 2 to Phuket (worth $1,560) x 1 winner
ORGANIZER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Purchase $3 worth of participating products in a single receipt (‘Proof of Purchase’) in Singapore during the Promotion Period. The participating products are Yeo’s 100% Coconut Water and Yeo’s Coconut Juice Drink. Submit your entry via SMS to qualify as an entry (‘Entry’) to the draw (‘Draw’). SMS to 90102322 in the given format above.
This Promotion is valid from 1 July to 31 July 2016. It is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents, work permit holders and is valid in Singapore only.
If you are below 18 years of age, you may participate in this Promotion only if the written consent of your parent or legal guardian is obtained and by participating in this Promotion such consent shall deemed to have been obtained. The award of any prizes to you in this Promotion shall be subject to the production of the written consent to the Organizer who reserves the right not to award any prizes featured in this Promotion to you in the event such written consent is not produced.
Employees of the Organizer, its advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate families (spouses, and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses and household members) of each are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
All entries received by 5.00pm on 3 August 2016 will be accepted for the Draw to be held on the 12 August 2016 at 3pm, YHS (Singapore) Pte Ltd 3 Senoko Way Singapore 758057. The results of this Promotion will be published on www.yeos.com.sg.
Participants will receive an acknowledgement via SMS for each Entry received. An acknowledgement of receipt will not amount to a confirmation that the Entry is valid.
You may submit as many Entries as you wish, but each entry must be submitted with an original valid receipt from each retailer, and each person can only win one prize. Organizer is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail.
Personal information (including images) collected or received from the Participants may be used by the Organizer, and/or its respective agents and agencies for the purposes of administering the Promotion, including conducting background check on the Participant’s identity and verify their eligibility to participate and receive a prize.
By participating in the Promotion, the Participant explicitly allows the Organizer, and/or their respective agents and agencies to contact the Participant via the particulars provided for such purpose. The Organizer values all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish the Participant’s personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of the Promotion or where required by law).
Each Entry shall be subjected to verification by the Organizer and/or its representatives. In the event that details are invalid as determined by the Organizer’s sole discretion, the entry will be disqualified.
All Entries submitted become the property of the Organizer and will not be returned.
Cost incurred for submitting an Entry, if any, shall be borne by the Participant.
- There are a total of 2 prizes to be won in the Draw on 12 August 2016. In no event will more than the stated number of Prizes be given out. Details of the prizes are as follows: (1) A trip for 02 to Mauritius worth $4,600 x 01 winner, (2) A trip for 02 to Phuket worth $1,560 x 01 winner.
- Prize comprises:
- A return economy class air tickets for two from Singapore traveling on the same itinerary. Choice of carrier shall be determined by Organizer or its appointed Travel Agency and choice of flights is subject to availability.
- 3-night twin-sharing hotel accommodation at a designated hotel, determined by Organizer or its appointed Travel Agency.
- The tickets are non-reroutable, non-refundable, non-endorsable, and are subject to the airline’s terms and conditions. Once issued, the tickets cannot be cancelled and travel dates cannot be changed.
- If the prize winner is under 21 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian and accordingly, the winner must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the trip. The winner and traveling companion/s will be required to sign a Participation Agreement in the form required by the Organizer to claim the prize. Noncompliance may result in disqualification and an alternate (the next entry) will be awarded with the applicable prize. Failure to be granted the required visas will result in the winner’s disqualification. In this situation, awarding of an alternate winner is at the Organizer’s absolute discretion. Unclaimed and unredeemed prizes will not be awarded.
- All ancillary costs, including but not limited to passports, visas, additional transport, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, airport taxes, fuel surcharges and other fees applicable are the responsibility of the winners.
- If a travel advisory is issued against travel to Mauritius and/or Phuket, or the government of Mauritius and/or Phuket issues quarantine restrictions, or in the event of the onset of SARS or any other kinds of epidemic or disease in Singapore or Mauritius and/or Phuket or in any other country affected by this Promotion or in the event of outbreak of war, hostilities, insurgencies, terrorism, civil commotions, riots, strikes, lockouts or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer, the Organizer shall have no liability to provide the prize. Awarding of an alternative prize is at the Organizer’s absolute discretion.
- All prizes must be claimed within 2 months from the date of the Draw. Prizes will not be issued after the stipulated period.
- All winners will be notified either by phone or email whereupon details on how to claim the prizes will be given. Winners MUST produce the original winning receipt upon collection of prizes.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be taken in cash. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute prizes or elements of prizes with alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to the Organizer to use the winner’s name, personal particulars and/or likeness for the purposes of marketing, advertising and trade without compensation to the winner, whether the usage is limited to this Promotion or otherwise and whether by way of direct marketing to the winner or otherwise.
- Travelling validity (ex-SIN) till 30 January 2016. Booking must be made at least one month prior to departure.
- Once hotel accommodation is confirmed, amendment is not allowed. Peak season surcharge may be applicable.
- Please ensure your passport is valid for more than 7 months and have at least 4 blank pages side by side.
- All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Conditions of Entry and the Organizer’s decision.
- Participants assume liability for any injury or damage sustained, or claimed to be caused by participating in this Promotion. Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, officers, employees and agents are not liable for any loss, damage, injury or claim by or to any person in connection with this Promotion.
- Organizer reserves the right to amend these Term and Conditions without giving prior notice.
- All local laws and regulations apply to this Promotion.
- The Organizer's decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final.
- The Organizer is YHS (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 3 Senoko Way, Singapore (758057). For details, please log on to www.yeos.com.sg.
REDMART’S ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters are non-replaceable if lost, misappropriated, stolen or damaged. The risk of loss of such gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters pass to you upon the delivery or electronic transmission to you. RedMart is not responsible for lost, misappropriated, damaged or stolen gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters.
- RedMart may vary these Terms and Conditions or discontinue any promotion / discount / benefit / privilege at any time without any notice or liability to any party. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately, unless stated otherwise. Notice of any changes is deemed to be given when published on the website and RedMart assumes no obligation to provide notice in any other manner.
- RedMart shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of RedMart’s goods and services or redemption of gifts or vouchers or use of promotion codes or any other privileges. RedMart shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of interruptions or unavailability of the RedMart's website or goods and services at any time.
- RedMart makes no representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges offered.
- RedMart may market, promote or transmit information about any promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges in any and all media or formats.
- All information is correct at time of print. While every effort is made to keep our promotions’ information as up to date as possible, there may be short delays in updating such information. In this instance, the new terms and conditions of the relevant promotion / discount / benefit / privilege shall apply and override the information stated on our website.
- Further terms and conditions apply. Please visit: http://about.redmart.com/terms for more information.