Universal Terms & Conditions For
Special Promotional Activities*
- Gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters are non-replaceable if lost, misappropriated, stolen or damaged. The risk of loss of such gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters pass to you upon the delivery or electronic transmission to you. RedMart is not responsible for lost, misappropriated, damaged or stolen gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, promotion codes, rebate letters and redemption letters.
- RedMart may vary these Terms and Conditions or discontinue any promotion / discount / benefit / privilege at any time without any notice or liability to any party. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately, unless stated otherwise. Notice of any changes is deemed to be given when published on the website and RedMart assumes no obligation to provide notice in any other manner.
- RedMart shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of RedMart’s goods and services or redemption of gifts or vouchers or use of promotion codes or any other privileges. RedMart shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of interruptions or unavailability of the RedMart's website or goods and services at any time.
- RedMart makes no representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges offered.
- RedMart may market, promote or transmit information about any promotions / discounts / benefits / privileges in any and all media or formats.
- All information is correct at time of print. While every effort is made to keep our promotions’ information as up to date as possible, there may be short delays in updating such information. In this instance, the new terms and conditions of the relevant promotion / discount / benefit / privilege shall apply and override the information stated on our website.
- Further terms and conditions apply. Please visit: http://about.redmart.com/terms for more information.
*Special Promotional Activities hereby refer to any contest, competition, lucky draw, free gift redemption, loyalty reward programme, credit card partnership (if any) that are created for customers' participations and are usually conducted by either a partner/supplier of RedMart or RedMart itself. By entering any of such special promotional activity, you agree to be bind by the terms and conditions specified by the organiser for the activity in subject as well as RedMart's additional terms and conditions listed above.